Threezero Game of Thrones The Hound 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My review of The Hound is up on Exclucollective.com: https://exclucollective.com/2017/10/08/threezero-sandor-clegane-the-hound-exclusive-version/

Let me know what you think!

Kissed-by-fire-1700.jpg

With ThreeZero announcing Arya as their next figure I need to get The Hound. Anyone know where I can get this for a good price? Thanks!

:goodpost: Thank you for that! It was the deluxe one with the helmet! That was a great deal!

Yep...thanks to Jrobertson, I got the deluxe version for $210! So excited!

:yess: Awesome, congrats!!! He's a really great figure...it's great that you got the DX too! :rock I really, really wanted that helmet but was only able to get the regular version here in the UK.

:goodpost: Thank you for that! It was the deluxe one with the helmet! That was a great deal!

Woah! Amazing deal! I gonna need him too, but that's being too fast for my wallet. With Daenerys on her way, he's the only one missing in my collection. Need a break to get him.

Good for you! That's a great deal, plus you got the Exclusive ( which is a MUST for this figure),imo.

Also, does anyone know what is good to use to "dirty" the Hounds hair up. I want to make it look more stringy/separated/unwashed looking from the Sassoon look he has now. I know I could use acrylic, but I don't feel like getting the color right, etc.

Last edited:
Posted on OSW. Screaming deal on the Hound at Thinkgeek.com. 135.00 bucks. Get him quick. I'm sure he'll sell out fast.

Ordered him, thanks! Now with shipping to my country plus taxes, it will be less of a good deal, but still cheaper than most places.
Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks everyone for posting about the thinkgeek deal. I wasn't going to buy him for retail, but $135 and sales tax sounded agreeable and I went ahead and got him. Very excited!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back