Threezero Game of Thrones The Hound 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like there was a big rush on these. Hopefully none of the orders get canceled.
Best keep an eye on your order status on the site.

Some people on OSW had orders canceled of other figures.
So there's always that possibility.

Crossing my fingers no one gets canceled.

I got mine (that I ordered off ebay) yesterday! He is amazing! Very happy that jrobertson pointed that auction out. Very happy that I got the deluxe! Pics are up on my IG account! :)

I got mine (that I ordered off ebay) yesterday! He is amazing! Very happy that jrobertson pointed that auction out. Very happy that I got the deluxe! Pics are up on my IG account! :)

Very cool! I wish the regular version came with the helmet. It's a bit jarring that they use important accessories as a bonus, instead including them in the regular version. I can understand the 2 more dragons on Dany or Tyrion's dagger, even Ghost statue with Jon. But the Hound helmet and Ice sword should be included with the regular releases.

Very cool! I wish the regular version came with the helmet. It's a bit jarring that they use important accessories as a bonus, instead including them in the regular version. I can understand the 2 more dragons on Dany or Tyrion's dagger, even Ghost statue with Jon. But the Hound helmet and Ice sword should be included with the regular releases.

He really only wore it in the first episode. I don't really miss not having it. So far Ghost has been the only must have exclusive for me.

How long does Thinkgeek take to ship after they've processed your payment? I've never ordered from them before, so just curious.

Finally got an email from TG and UPS. Sandor was supposed to be here today, but UPS mailed again saying it couldn't be delivered as scheduled and now I'm waiting again for another email.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

How effective is running his head under the faucet to kind of tame his hair and make it a bit more flat? I'm thinking of going at it with some scissors, but the thought makes me nervous. Feels like a need a Barbie comb or something.

How effective is running his head under the faucet to kind of tame his hair and make it a bit more flat? I'm thinking of going at it with some scissors, but the thought makes me nervous. Feels like a need a Barbie comb or something.

I'd check this tutorial for applying hair to 1/6 figures. At the end there's a pretty detailed way to work the hair to make it look more natural.
Good luck!
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...applying-hair-1-6-head-rambo-daryl-dixon.html

I use actual hair products. I have a few gels and some mousse.
Depending on how you want it to look, a gel, mousse or hair spray can do wonders
on any kind of figure hair.

You want to get good high quality matte hair products. Usually unless you are going for a glossy wet look but if you use cheap stuff the hair will be stuff and not move around like a dual hair would after applying product. I picked out as my mother was a professional in the hair care field and I was able to pick up lots of tips that worked on my figures.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Man, I really regret missing out on the thinkgeek deal for this guy. He honestly wasn't on my list to pick up, but if I had seen him for that little I would have definitely jumped on it.

I used a dab of non-scented hand cream to get this look.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I ran him under the tap and hit him with some hair spray. And I trimmed his hair a bit. I was too nervous to do more, but his hair was a fuzzy puff ball out of the box, so to me it looks a lot better. For now at least. I've never had a figure with rooted hair before. Had I the balls, I'd rip it all out and redo it myself.
93aef0ba0e689c980bb1e9c994dd682e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back