Threezero Game of Thrones The Hound 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15540944_855422627931418_4217043293512020228_o.jpg

I think that getting the hair wet and or gelling it up would really help with the look. The Hound has pretty thin hair, and it's always greasy. If it stays this way through to production, you could always just gel it up out of the package and form it into clumps and it would look decent I think.

Is it just me or do his hands look very small from this picture. I think it's just the picture but I don't know...

I noticed that too. His body looks really wide and the hands look a bit small. The proportions look off.

Weird. I was checking my order history after I ordered Dany but I can't seem to find this one anywhere on my threezero account.

The only thing to go by is my paypal transaction.

Other figures I ordered from them have a order # and I can find it under my account on their site.

Is it just me??

I'm really hop my that with announcing Dany so soon (relatively with Threezero) after the Hound that it is a sign that they are going to start moving things along quicker with this line. Whether or not they delay the Hound is really going to be the most telling sign of if they mean to pick up the sluggish pace with this line or not. Fingers crossed because I am hoping for a few more personal favorite characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They need to pick it up...only two seasons left. Like it or not but after the series is over, the hype will decline and collectors will turn to other new hot characters to buy making it harder to successfully sell many units of secondary characters like Oberyn or Brienne.

Back