Threezero Game of Thrones The Hound 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So according to their website this should be shipping soon eh?

574607bc09a82b8532b0ffacd7b650f5.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So with the new site, seeing your account doesn't get transferred over, do you have to contact them about your current orders? Seems stupid to change it and not have the accounts saved.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So with the new site, seeing your account doesn't get transferred over, do you have to contact them about your current orders? Seems stupid to change it and not have the accounts saved.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That's right. Accounts not transfered. If you search your email you should find your order numbers.

I have the Hound and Daenerys on order so just waiting.

Last edited:
The Hound is still listed for this month on their shipping schedule, but I don't believe it. If it's anything like Jon Snow a delay announcement will be soon.

Thanks for the heads up. I made a new account and emailed them a copy of my receipt with order number for the exclusive Hound.

The Hound is still listed for this month on their shipping schedule, but I don't believe it. If it's anything like Jon Snow a delay announcement will be soon.

I emailed customer service directly and they responded with it will ship out end of June early July.

Ah that sucks, but sort of what we figured....Can't wait for this one, may be my favorite figure of all time honestly.

Dear Customer:

Please kindly note that there were different purchasing system between new and old 3zero web site, so please sign up again on our new web store.

The old web site has closed and we have saved all the old orders in our internal shipping list , but these orders will not show up on the new web site.

And we suggest that you can register again on our new web page for the future PO. We Confirm that the order ****** GOT the Hound has been paid successful and it will be released in the late June to early July 2017

I preordered Sandor just recently, and if I keep the order, he'll be my first ThreeZero figure. Do they ship out like Hot Toys does, with HK getting the first release?

Damnit, every time I get a notification for this thread I open it up eagerly anticipating someone saying that it has shipped from Threezero. Le sigh.

I just need to know so I can start thawing some fooken chickens for the big guy.

Back