Threezero Game of Thrones The Hound 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone received their shipping notice?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Not yet, but for what's worth I e-mailed threezero's store about 5 days ago and they said they still expect them to ship by the end of the month.

Not yet... Monkey Depot has charged me and labeled my order as "Pending shipment"... I don't know if that means anything besides "soon" though.

Threezero said they began shipping when they posted those pics the other day.

They should already be en route... wish I could get a tracking number though so I can make sure someone is at the house that day.

19942707_1527398883972467_6532311672351061843_o.jpg

19942890_1527399310639091_5989686236586130112_o.jpg

19983663_1527398887305800_5935613678750602579_o.jpg

20017750_1527399080639114_5241213770433277897_o.jpg

19983377_1527399307305758_4184270458389054868_o.jpg

I think the headsculpt looks OK. It's the shampoo advert hair in the wind look that's throwing it off.

I don't think the sculpt is too bad, although it might need a repaint. However the hair is way too thick. If the hair gets thinned out and dirtied up a bit it will probably look quite a bit better.

This company doesn't give a rat's a$$ about its customers. They could do so much with this line and make a ton of money yet keep making random figures from very mediocre movies like the great wall. Its like the exact opposite of Hot Toys... making figures that will bring no money.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I am waiting on two figures right now, Asmus Legolas and The Hound from Threezero. Asmus is consistently active in this threads talking to customers getting input and reassuring customers of their pursuit of quality every step of the way. Threezero on the other hand does not even pretend to care what customers think of their product or for creating a relationship with their customers and I really it starts to show in their overall sales so that they change the way they do business. It's really lackluster and if not for this line I wouldn't be buying their products from the lack of customer support alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly, that's all entirely true and I'm waiting on those two as well. Threezero has some talented people working for them and they can do great things but its their attitude and stupidity that makes the details in their final products and overall sales suck. They could really learn a thing or two from Asmus. Actually Asmus is really the only 1/6 company out there that keeps listening, interacting and putting a huge genuine effort into what they do. It really shows in their fb posts and the final product as well (i.e. huge amount of detailed accessories and very cool diorama bases).

I've always had great customer service with ThreeZero. Yes, there is a language barrier and they recognize different holidays and schedules, but they've always came through for me. My Jaime had a spot on his nose so I contacted them and they sent me a new head sculpt for him. They've also always replied to any inquiries I've made in the past.

Same here. They have excellent customer support in my experience. Delays are the norm in this hobby regardless of the brand. Still, I take their products over the ones of their competitors any day.

We are all impatient because of that review alas they are still in schedule for the time being.

I only wish I had that experience. It was a huge hassle to get a replacement sword for my Jon who came without one. They showed almost no sympathy and took over 2 months to come through after I insisted many times.

Facebook is the place to contact Threezero. They often reply to comments made on their page.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back