Threezero Game of Thrones The Hound 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Threezero figures never take that long to ship. It's starting to get suspicious that one always sees this type of comments regarding this company, there's always someone saying that it takes years for them to ship which just isn't true.

Jaime was announced in November and still hasn't shipped, so it's a fair enough estimate. I wouldn't say "years," but at least around a year.

Which still makes it a wrong statement. I'm a realist, don't care about "approximates" or "fair estimates" only about facts, as the guys at the Iron Bank say "they are less open to interpretation". :wink1:

Why shouldn't it be? He wore it in like two episodes tops.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

it's unnecessary, doesn't matter how many times he wore it, it's part of his armor. I wouldn't care if they didn't require payment in full and then take forever to release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's unnecessary, doesn't matter how many times he wore it, it's part of his armor. I wouldn't care if they didn't require payment in full and then take forever to release.

Eh... I disagree. If anything, Ned's exclusive was more essential to his character than this one is. If you don't want to pay in full, I would use PayPal Credit. It's always worked wonders for me! [emoji4]

It's necessary when you want to sell it later for profit. I could easily sell that helmet for $80-100.

I really wish I could be excited for this figure. Never cared for the character. It's strange...I've eagerly pre-ordered EVERY Game of Thrones figure so far. I was REALLY hoping for Daenerys Tagaryen to be the next offering.

Oh well...so much for being a completist.

For who he is, Threezero really did a great job in recreating him.

Now I have to wait six to eight months for the next offering to be announced.

Great.

It is time for a female character release from this series, my collection is a sausage fest right now lol

Man, I couldn't imagine not wanting this Exclusive. lol I think it's the coolest one thus far, and the most important since Ice. Whether he's wearing it or just holding it, this is a must. Besides, it's pretty iconic.

Besides the obvious superior likeness of the sculpt compared to the others, does anyone else think that they've done something different here? It looks like all around better material. The skin has more detail and texture etc. Even Tyrion, which was a good sculpt, wasn't as detailed and textured as this looks to me. I just hope the factory job comes out looking as good.

I just know it's gonna be a long while before this is released. It's been so long since Jaime was up for PO I nearly forgot about him. When was he supposed to be out? My wife PO'd him as a Christmas gift last year. :lol Come on, threezero.....

Ghost is the best exclusive...as much as I love the hound you can't compare a helmet to a direwolf.

Ghost would be the best accessory in theory, but the sculpt was fairly lackluster. Ned's sword and the hound's helmet aren't really essential to my eyes (not sure that we saw either in more than a smattering of scenes very early on in the series), but both are very cool, and allow for some distinctive displays. I think we can all agree that Tyrion's ex. is the lamest of them all, though!

It is time for a female character release from this series, my collection is a sausage fest right now lol

tumblr_lqlyo3IKah1qlbfwco1_1280_zpsoj4ssn0m.png

I'll take Oberynn, Ramsay, Ser Gregor, Tywinn, Jorah, Theon(no sausage, does that count?)Samwell, Littlefinger, Davos, Stannis, Greywom(no sausage also).

I like the ladies, but the guys are much cooler looking in action figure formats(except maybe Brienne). The Red Witch would be the one I wanted first if doing figures.

Arya might be coming... but not because of the release of the Hound. Threezero's choices have been all over the map. They haven't been known for selecting "companion pieces" to other figures in this line.

I think we will get Daenerys before Arya. But I've been wrong before.

Last edited:
If we go back to the rumored first wave, didn't it include the five we know about and Drogo and White Walker? I'd be shocked if they sway from the list. They have a large body they can maybe use for Drogo now.

If we go back to the rumored first wave, didn't it include the five we know about and Drogo and White Walker? I'd be shocked if they sway from the list. They have a large body they can maybe use for Drogo now.

Oh god, I certainly hope not. Why would anyone want a Drogo when there are so many other key characters left to get? Drogo is a cool character and all, but he died in season 1, and his costume isn't interesting. I don't want to pose a potential Daenerys with Drogo since it's such an old storyline, so what would I even do with him?

Give us Dany, Cersei, Brienne, Arya, Theon, Ramsay, Robb, Sansa, Jorah... hell, anyone but him!

A white walker would look cool, but I don't know how I feel about the same loin cloth wearing white walker being regurgitated in 1/6 scale.

Oh god, I certainly hope not. Why would anyone want a Drogo when there are so many other key characters left to get? Drogo is a cool character and all, but he died in season 1, and his costume isn't interesting. I don't want to pose a potential Daenerys with Drogo since it's such an old storyline, so what would I even do with him?

Give us Dany, Cersei, Brienne, Arya, Theon, Ramsay, Robb, Sansa, Jorah... hell, anyone but him!

A white walker would look cool, but I don't know how I feel about the same loin cloth wearing white walker being regurgitated in 1/6 scale.

Probably the same reason they did Ned Stark. It was approved already, they had it on their rumored list of figures to do. I wouldn't love it, but I'd buy and it and be happy to show it off in the collection of figures.

If they were doing a White Walker, the Nights King would be badass. But it would probably be the same version as the Funko 6".

Ned Stark is a much more important character than Drogo since he kicked the whole series into motion, but yeah, I'd still buy Drogo. I'm a completionist when it comes to this line. I'll just be pretty disappointed if the next announcement is Drogo. I guess I could just put him on a shelf by himself.

The Hound wasn't on the original list though.

Ned Stark is a much more important character than Drogo since he kicked the whole series into motion, but yeah, I'd still buy Drogo. I'm a completionist when it comes to this line. I'll just be pretty disappointed if the next announcement is Drogo. I guess I could just put him on a shelf by himself.

The Hound wasn't on the original list though.

Hmmm, looks like your right. For some reason I thought the rumored list was pretty much Wave 1 of the Funko 6" stuff. Drogo was in wave 2. Maybe it will be Dany or White Walker next. Either way, I'm pretty happy with the way the Hound looks and will be waiting patiently(not really) for another 8-12 months to hear who's next, lol.

Yeah, Drogo was pretty disappointing in the way he just fell off at the end of season 1 and wasn't a factor. I thought he would be a beast in the show. But since it was only season 1, I didn't realize everyone would die quickly like they do.

Back