Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it a different sculpt from the proto? Or just different paint? I thought the proto looked fine in the initial pics, but now ... it's feeling a little Shia LeBoeuf-y to me now ...

Happens too often that the sculpt is messed in the production process, at least in Threezero, Asmus and Star Ace. Then you get a third party figure like Tywin or the last Aquaman, and I'm blown away with the sculpt quality. How some brands can do an almost Hot Toys job for really cheap, and other brands doing tons of licensed figures aren't able to reach that quality, that's beyond me.

af849a94847760bb8ed8c5d4ef41e593.jpg

The sculpt is there the paint isnt but the tailoring looks exceptional. Now thats settled, just waiting how Night King would turn out. No more will I PO threezero figures until final product is release to the masses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happens too often that the sculpt is messed in the production process, at least in Threezero, Asmus and Star Ace. Then you get a third party figure like Tywin or the last Aquaman, and I'm blown away with the sculpt quality. How some brands can do an almost Hot Toys job for really cheap, and other brands doing tons of licensed figures aren't able to reach that quality, that's beyond me.

I've been saying this for years. 3R/DID has been smashing it out of the park on historical military figures for years. Great likeness, good paint and absolutely packed with metal accessories, extra clothes, soft good boots and all for about $130-$150.lol

af849a94847760bb8ed8c5d4ef41e593.jpg

The sculpt is there the paint isnt but the tailoring looks exceptional. Now thats settled, just waiting how Night King would turn out. No more will I PO threezero figures until final product is release to the masses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually don't think the paint is all that bad. The beard could be dry brushed over and the hairline is a little amateur but this is leaps and bound over a lot of their previous figures. Remember Ned and Jon? Yikes. And no, this isn't the worst likeness out there. We do need to avoid hyperbole. It's there, but it's also we have a far superior 3rd party sculpt and this figure is following the best in the line so far. And I actually DO see a bit of Christian Bale too.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

That’s an awful looking head.

Put your eleven / nut head on it and you have one hell of a figure though. If all you have is that combo and Tyrion season 7 you’d have a pretty damn elite GOT collection

Saw this was in stock at Giantoy if anyone was interested, but many that is not a good likeness. Real downgrade from the proto, and that wasn't even terrific.

Jeez, first Hot Toys' Grindelwald figure and now this...have them both on pre-order and am so disappointed with the final product reveals that I am seriously considering just cancelling them both (and I rarely if ever cancel a figure once pre-ordered). :( :(

I would say yes. Considering this is only their second offering of a neckless body you would want to see what it looks like. Of course the only problem is that you don't have any experience with them so it might be hard to gauge the right size for an adapter. Let's hope it'll just use a regular HT. I have one I'm not using and I'll send it along to you no charge when the time comes if you like.Yep, $60. Well worth it, too. And boy am I glad to have bought two. The only other one I've seen for sale is on ebay going for silly money. Hopefully it'll become available again for others to get for a reasonable price.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

That?s very kind of you, thanks buddy.

Wait, what -- this is available on ebay already but nothing direct from ThreeZero?

Maybe I should double-back and pick up the original Jon Snow before prices surge? --> Nope, too late! :lol

Wait, what -- this is available on ebay already but nothing direct from ThreeZero?

Maybe I should double-back and pick up the original Jon Snow before prices surge? --> Nope, too late! :lol

If you watch closely there may still be hope. Shortly after the show concluded I was able to pick Crow Jon for just a little over $200 I think which I did not find offensive.

If you watch closely there may still be hope. Shortly after the show concluded I was able to pick Crow Jon for just a little over $200 I think which I did not find offensive.

Yeah, that was the time to do it. I saw the prices drop but was hopeful for Threezero.

I did manage to pick up Ex Tyrion v1 for under retail at that time though.

I'm in a dilemma. Should I just keep crow js with nut pizs head on or stick with season 8 js on pre-order and put the nut pisz head on but I need to find a suitable neck adapter. 3zero has failed again with this hs. Nut Pisz is much better in likeness.

Had a look on ebay and aussie prices have nearly doubled for both, same with Tyrion s7. Some crow js versions going for $2k.

Yep, got my notification from ThreeZero that my Jon Snow has been "dispatched". Nut Pizs headsculpt is in hand and ready to go :)

Back