Threezero Game of Thrones: Cersei Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday. She's not bad at all. I'm happy she looks this good in hand. The hands are definitely better than the early photos suggest. Perfectly fine. But yeah, the dress is really stiff and I can barely move her arms. It's fine since I don't need her to strike any action poses, but still ...

I also agree about her height. It's an odd choice since Lena Heady isn't very tall. I wonder if the giant shoes she's wearing actually mimic the real costume. They seem really modern and gothy and not terribly Game of Thronesy. I haven't fiddled with her much yet, but I may consider replacing her feet so she's not quite so huge.

And she 100% NEEDS a goblet!

How tall is it? Sideshow?s specs have it at 11?, which would have been about right for Lena Headey. What?s the actual height?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what Google images says is a screen accurate Cersei goblet.

Cersei goblet.jpg

Kinda nuts that everyone feared she was going to be a dwarf like her brother and instead the opposite occurs.

I don't know if a body swap is doable. That dress is REALLY tight from the waist up. Wouldn't surprise me if she's glued into it. I'm not brave enough to chance it. I am gonna try removing those feet, though. And if that doesn't work, maybe just replace her legs from the knees down. Lena Headey is only about 5'5", so she should only be around 11 inches tall, even in heels.

As for finding an appropriate goblet, eBay doesn't have a ton of choices, but Etsy seems to. Search for "dollhouse wine glass" and you should get some decent options. Just be careful about scale. Standard dollhouse scale seems to be around 1/12 or smaller, so make sure it says 1/6 in the description. I'm thinking a decent 1/6 wine glass should be a little shorter than an inch in height.

I don't know if a body swap is doable. .

I was joking. No way I'm attempting to take that dress off.

Definitely need to figure out a height adjustment for Cersei though. I believe removing her shoes that you won't see might be the solution. The dress will touch the floor then -- or more. May need to fold the dress inside a little to accommodate. I imagine even if you bend her legs a bit that could solve the height.

So I did a bit of fiddling and it looks like those boots are glued onto the legs. Doesn't look like they'll come off without breaking or cutting. I did a little experimenting by just pulling the leg joints out at the knees and tried to fit in some shins from various other blank bodies I had in the parts bin. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any that fit the precise pin connector sizes, so it was back on with her original legs.

Anybody know what kind of base body 3Z is using for this figure?

If I could find one for $20-ish bucks, buying an extra body just for the shins and feet would be fine. But if it's more than that, I'll just settle for her being tall.

Last edited:
If hell bent on making her shorter could cut a small section out of the shin area and then super glue it back. It's not like it would ever be visible.

If hell bent on making her shorter could cut a small section out of the shin area and then super glue it back. It's not like it would ever be visible.

Yeah, I do that often but usually only when I'm building a whole new body shape -- its still risky though if you don't get a clean cut. Seems like the simplest thing to do would simply be to bend the knees enough to drop her height to about 5'7" - 5'9"... that's the height I imagine Cersei to be anyway (with shoes).

The stiff dress should be enough to balance her if the bent legs are unsteady.

Just got an email from big bad toy store, they are preparing to ship Cersei! Heads up for anyone who has this on preorder with them.

If you buy Cersei from a retailer you can't really get her for less than $185ish shipped. I can't help but feel that is a little high for a threezero painted sculpt and a robust accessory package that includes two extra(and lousy) hands and a crown(if that even counts as an extra).

Back