Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opened up my Jon and Ghost set today and I'm pretty happy with the figure overall. The sculpt, whilst not perfect is still pretty good and the paint job looked good too. I won't be investing in a custom sculpt I don't think.

The clothing is the real outstanding part of the set. Really well done and the weathering on the cloak, boots and undergarments is top notch.

Also love the Ghost exclusive. I think overall this is a fantastic set for $190. The packaging was very impressive I thought. The outer covering with the embossed Night's Watch oath was a nice touch.

I will continue with the line, so next up I need to pick up Jaime when he's released and also got to get Ned. I think these figures will look great on display together once we get a large portion of the characters. Now hoping for a Arya, Hound, Dany, Cersei and White Walker to add to the list at some stage.

The clothing is the real outstanding part of the set. Really well done and the weathering on the cloak, boots and undergarments is top notch.

They've been spoiling us for the past two years. I can honestly say that when opening HT Star Wars human figures, by comparison, I feel like I'm dealing with Hasbro figures.

If they stick to their original list, it should be either Dany, Drogo or a White Walker. Personally, I'm hoping for Dany.

While I would prefer some other figures myself. I could see Dany giving this live a boost if she comes out next. That should be the choice.

after all the flack jon heads sculpt got im ok with WW next , no doubt they will nail that

i cant even begin to imagine the amount of hate and criticism a 3Z Dany sculpt is gonna get, pls no. ww next :pray: dany after they get some more experience down the line abit.

The thing is, though, they don't have to do the sculpts in-house. (And I'm not sure if that's what they do.) A lot of companies farm the portraits out to freelancers. (I believe a number of the sculptors on these boards have done that sort of work, if I'm not mistaken.) In fact, I wish they would just commission one of the sculptors around these parts. I can think of three or four of them who could knock out a killer sculpt in no time flat.

Inigo Gil has an awesome Cumberbatch sculpt showing right now for Big Chief's Sherlock line. Sideshow hires freelancers regularly too. Hot Toys doesn't, but they should - they don't have anyone in Korea capable of delivering for Star Wars.

Last edited:
Inigo Gil has an awesome Cumberbach sculpt showing right now for Bg Chief's Dr. Who line. Sideshow hires freelancers regularly too. Hot Toys doesn't, but they should - they don't have anyone in Korea capable of delivering for Star Wars.

Wait, which Cumberbatch sculpt?

I believe ajkhunter once told me it’s all relative whether something is a worthwhile purchase. To me it was expensive but worth the price. Yes, I would recommend the Dany but I don’t know what type of budgetary constraints you are on. I understand that it's a lot of money to spend.

As a fan of the Khaleesi and Emilia Clarke, I had to have it - so price didn’t really factor into my decision. I’m relatively new to the 1/6 hobby but I know that small produced customs like this typically cost more than mass produced lines so I was OK conceding paying more.

I also factored in how much longer we’ll have to wait for a 1:6 Dany. ThreeZero may make her eventually but there are no guarantees of if/when or what the quality will be like… I’m happy with this sculpt - it’s not perfect but at least I have her in my collection (in the present) and can admire it whenever i look at my display. If ThreeZero produces a better looking Dany in future, I can live with that and will buy theirs as well.

You could buy the sculpt separately and then look for your own outfit/body. I opted to buy the head and outfit but ended up replacing the body with Ada Wong to get the seamless arm look. I’m not a diehard Game of Thrones aficionado but the tailored outfit is close enough for me.

Here are a couple pics (per your request). Not the best quality and sorry for the bad posing but hope it gives you a better idea of the scale between Jon and Dany. Dany appears to be only slightly shorter than Jon Snow.

Keep in mind that Dany is on an Ada Wong body so that might throw off the scale. In real life, I believe Kit Harrington is 6-inches taller than Emilia Clarke. Also, the heels of her boots give her some additional height... but i will be posing Dany on the throne so I won't be able to notice the inaccuracy.

View attachment 244418

View attachment 244419

View attachment 244420

I agree Threezero may take forever to make Dany IF they even make her. I just didn't see myself spending $400 on one figure since I am new to the 1/6 hobby as well. I was planning on getting the Batman/Superman combo for $400. I may decide on getting Dany instead of Batman/Superman since the DC universe is barely starting and I may have the opportunity to get them later down the line. Thanks for the pictures she does look great alongside the rest of the figures.

Back