Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have this out compared with the DH Jon Snow Sculpt? I'm thinking of just selling mine since it doesn't seem to be better than the stat.

I'm not gonna lie, I thought about picking up the Ayra, and Brienne Dark Horse statues to complement the theezero figures, but the lack of in-hand shots for the statues and that I'm not sure if they were the right size to fit together has stayed my hand.

^lol Believe it or not I've heard others say the same thing.

I suppose it shouldn't be surprising - I hear more ludicrous stuff on the news regularly.

There are enough photos of the Dark Horse stuff online that anyone can browse and "marvel" at all day - but don't say I didn't warn you - not for the faint of heart or anyone who appreciates quality.

I'm not gonna lie, I thought about picking up the Ayra, and Brienne Dark Horse statues to complement the theezero figures, but the lack of in-hand shots for the statues and that I'm not sure if they were the right size to fit together has stayed my hand.

There are numerous in hand pics here. You'll have to join the group though which shouldn't be a problem. I can tell you right now though that they are not 1/6.

I suppose it shouldn't be surprising - I hear more ludicrous stuff on the news regularly.

There are enough photos of the Dark Horse stuff online that anyone can browse and "marvel" at all day - but don't say I didn't warn you - not for the faint of heart or anyone who appreciates quality.

:lol I gotta be honest though, my opinion was not very high of them when they first came out. I still say that they are hit or miss, but when they are all displayed together and framed by other GoT collectibles they do look really neat. This is not mine. This was posted by Jason Holley on the GoT collectibles FB group in the link above.

There are some I quite like like The Hound, Jorah Mormont, Hodor and Bran, Brienne, Jaime etc. I don't like either Jon or Ned. And one other thing to mention is that for what ever reason Petyr Baelish is absurdly out of scale with the rest of the line. I have no idea what happened there but I'd hope that's not going to be the norm. Look how much smaller he is to Arya, and he's in the foreground. :lol

Last edited:
I thought I'd give a shot at upgrading the ThreeZero Jon Snow by adding real hair, repaint and slight body mod. My opinion isn't very high of the sculpt and I tried to bring out the most of Harrington with the repaint. Probably the weakest of the 3 so far.

2CA902C0-9B33-48C5-B5D2-664F6CACC34F_zpsyok54xve.jpg

4383FD0C-DBD6-4AF5-B938-2096A652B268_zpsr3i1josy.jpg

repaint WIP shot, with hair dremeled off.

d280bc62-53c1-4bf5-9027-bbc05e811c92_zpsagslod9v.jpg

You've done wonders zebraten! So much better than than before. It almost doesn't look like the same sculpt!
I really admire your customs. Great work!

Hey guys. Sorry I meant the this one. It is Dark Horse.
Here are some pics of my piece with some of the 3zero Jon Snow from the web. The Ghost is without question much much better. The headsculpt might not be as good but I feel that it feels better proportioned and not as bulky. Anyways I have the Ned and Tyrion 3zero pieces and I've ordered the Jaime. So I'm torn if I should keep this one as well.
IMG_9757.jpg
ThreeZero-Jon-Snow-and-Ghost-Update.jpg
IMG_9753.jpg
Snow3.jpg

I really hate that statue. They need to take another crack at Jon. Btw, did anyone see the new teaser released last night? I was hoping for a trailer with new material, but I dug the teaser. I know people are already looking to much into it.

8c086c3ade03fc7f3a5398452f0bb199.jpg

My jon snow with some DIY snow effect, can't help it.. the guy name jon snow for god sake haha.. Just waiting for rocco sculpt, and overall pretty awesome figure..

8c086c3ade03fc7f3a5398452f0bb199.jpg

My jon snow with some DIY snow effect, can't help it.. the guy name jon snow for god sake haha.. Just waiting for rocco sculpt, and overall pretty awesome figure..

Might be a bit thick on the boots for my liking, but dang you did the coat/hair up real nice. Great job.

Back