Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you close one eye and squint the other, it will look totally different. Otherwise it's the same sculpt. :)

If you close one eye and squint the other, it will look totally different. Otherwise it's the same sculpt. :)

Haha wish I could do the same with Ghost. Squinting and I can't see where he ran off to???

Seems like everyone has forgotten about the beast. Poor thing. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean that's what their current shipping schedule says, so of course that's what they'll say. I'm not getting my hopes up for it.

Same here. I'm not even giving it any thought until actually get a shipping notice. Remember with Ned when I asked if there was an update on Ned's shipping and they told me the same quarterly shipping approximation they had up when he went up for PO and literally the next day they pushed the shipping date. :lol

so this is supposedly via 3Z in regards to chappie who was up for PO before jon so.....

"Dear customer,
Sorry for the shipment delay.
We would have the Chinese new year holiday in China, so the factory will close in Feb.
The new shipping date of Chappie is in Mar, thanks."

What? :lol Do they close for the entire month, or close to it,or something?? Man, China doesn't **** around for their New Years.

Dang, I am so confused. I really likes GOT and the books are even better. I don't have any 3Z figures and I am looking very hard at getting them. Tyrion and Ned are sitting in a cart, but after reading this thread, I am not so sure I want to venture into the unknown here. Jon Snow is totally calling me, but I would have to have Ghost with him. The size of the wolf is questionable and so is Snow's head and now the feet too. Does anyone know if Jon comes with Ghost or is the Dirwolf a seperate purchase or only in a deluxe version. Also, can anyone tell me the overall quality of the 3Z figures?:dunno

ghost was the 3z store exclusive when preordering directly on the 3z store

I'm really happy with my Ned and Tyrion. Both figures in hand do more justice than the photos

Ned And Tyrion are great figures, two of my favorite and i have hundreds of 1/6 scale stuff. With that said I don't think I'll be ordering directly from threezero again, they take your money up front which i always found shady, and then they delay for months...I'll just use BBTS or whatever from now on. I still want the figures but don't like the idea of my money being tied up this long

When you guys book a flight, do you feel it's shady that they ask you to pay for it up front and not at the boarding gate or after you land? Just wondering. :)

Ned And Tyrion are great figures, two of my favorite and i have hundreds of 1/6 scale stuff. With that said I don't think I'll be ordering directly from threezero again, they take your money up front which i always found shady, and then they delay for months...I'll just use BBTS or whatever from now on. I still want the figures but don't like the idea of my money being tied up this long

Thanks for the reply, but can you tell me what BBTS stands for. Sorry, ima newb

I feel the same. Some people don't seem to mind, they pay and forget about it. It's true, but there are other figures I could use that $190 on right now. I'm not paying them in full again when even they don't have a clue when it'll ship.

My same feeling with preordering at Ekia Hobbies. I don't like that I'm paying them in full and wait up from 9 months to a year for something to actually be shipped. Shady practice imo.

I either preorder at BBTS or Time Walker Toys since I only need to pay when the items are in stock.

You guys are in the middle of a cultural shock and the way business is done WRT collectibles in Asia isn't jiving with your Western sensibilities. Luckily for you, Threezero is big enough and popular enough that they have distribution contracts to put their product in retail outlets. You can buy almost all their stuff whenever you want from almost anywhere you want. Be thankful you don't have to line up outside an office somewhere on a hidden street in Hong Kong.

Normally when I book a flight it's for a specific date that doesn't get changed month after month

You've never had a flight cancelled? Delayed? Regardless, buy retail if you don't want to pre-pay. Read my more recent post, this is the way things have always been done by these manufacturers selling direct. You're looking for a more traditional retail experience and that's totally understandable, but it's a different thing entirely.

Manufacturing can't be run like a retail business with very few and very specific exceptions by pioneers like Apple offering JIT production along side volume shipments (and for some products only).

When all is said and done anyone can have a hate-on for whomever they want, but all this **** just gets really boring to read and sift through, not to mention it's a downer.

Normally when I book a flight it's for a specific date that doesn't get changed month after month

:lol :lol

"Unfortunately that flight you booked for October 7, 2015 is delayed until the end of December."

"Your flight has been further delayed until the end of January 2016."

"Due to the Chinese New Year, your flight has been delayed until sometime in Q2 2016."

Back