Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously I'll be so bummed out if they don't send Jon before CNY. I don't want to wait until March for the bastard of Winterfell and his direwolf.

What's the deal with many people thinking is shady to pay upfront? :lol Getting and exclusive accesory + free shipping sounds great to me, if you are not into that it's all right, you can always order regular editions from many retailers but some of you seem to think that threezero is running some underground illegal operation or something. :cuckoo:

I just used Sideshow with monthly payments. I figure 2 to 4 months payments and then by that time figure should be ready.

:lol :lol

"Unfortunately that flight you booked for October 7, 2015 is delayed until the end of December."

"Your flight has been further delayed until the end of January 2016."

"Due to the Chinese New Year, your flight has been delayed until sometime in Q2 2016."

Exactly, horrible logic. I think this is a horrible way to do business, demand money up front and delay, delay for months. So yes I will take the advise of doing a more traditional experience and getting charged for items when they're, ya know, in stock. it's sort of my thing. Sort of like when I go a store and pay for something the cashier doesn't say, pick it up in a month or two

Apples and Oranges. You're going to miss out on the absolute best of this hobby, but them's the breaks.

Guess you've also never bought a new home before it was built, any type of semi-custom furniture, etc... Delays suck, but if you think anyone involved in any of these industries, including Threezero, enjoys delays, then you're mistaken. The delays are there because of issues you're not seeing, but these issues are certainly costing them money and a lot of sweat.

I don't mind waiting. I want this line to have a bunch of characters made and last a long time. I hope pre-ordering these figures helps the company ensure there is a demand for these items. I kind of feel like this is how the toy biz is for these kinds of companies. They can't just mass produce crap(like hasbro) and hope it sells without a little insurance from us "collectors" who want these figures made in this detail and scale.

Well, looks like I was wrong about them.

627ba45e2b70774004eb282475a42d56.jpg

Did they happen to confirm they'd be shipping Ghost at the same time? Hopefully they aren't still feeding him to make him bigger. :) This will put delivery for many people (myself included) at around the beginning of March.

This was the first time I've ordered direct from 3z , anyone have an idea of how long it takes to get from them to US east coast ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they happen to confirm they'd be shipping Ghost at the same time? Hopefully they aren't still feeding him to make him bigger. :) This will put delivery for many people (myself included) at around the beginning of March.

No mention about Ghost. The schedule update only says 'Game of Thrones Jon Snow (threezerostore orders) - prepared and shipping out in the beginning of next week'

Im hoping that shipment includes some of the retailers in HK and if thats true. I'll be picking it up next week.

This was the first time I've ordered direct from 3z , anyone have an idea of how long it takes to get from them to US east coast ?

A couple of weeks at least, but it depends on how it's shipped. If it goes EMS then 2 weeks or less almost guaranteed. If it's forwarded by a third party and routed through some other country's postal system, there's really no way to know. Shipments via the Netherlands to me here in Canada have taken at the very least 3 weeks after tracking status, plus 1 week before status updates. US-bound shipments for the past few releases have always been quicker than those to Canada going by the info I've exchanged with other customers.

They just replied to my question on FB.

Both versions will be shipped out.

Like with Heisenberg, bigger shoes are still better than garbage shoes - I'm looking at you Wolf King and your POS shoes designed by a monkey.

Back