Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly I’m not so sure. Frankly for one of the biggest shows in the world it shocks me how little interest it gets figure wise.

I’m not wrong on this. Case in point what do they release? A crappy Ben Aflek Head. Now about no one thought aflek was a good Batman and less than no one thought the DC movies were any good but yet the merch from
Those movies sell like crazy. Why? Who knows.

I have a feeling general GOT stuff sells a lot like in the HBO store whenever I go in there there’s just so much junk of every variety. For whatever reason though I’ve never seen a lot of interest in GOT 1/6 figures.

A- It's one of the biggest shows indeed, but i'm pretty sure a big chunk of the audience is people who just watch shows and aren't interested in lore, etc. So they watch this like they would watch any other trendy shows on HBO, Netflix or Hulu. When an episode's over, they just switch to another show.

B - Batfleck was awesome. Everyone loved the suit. Pretty sure there's some sort of consensus that he was the only good thing in the DC movie universe (until Aquaman lol). And it's freakin' Batman lol. 80 years of fandom, comics, movies, cartoons, etc.

C - Going back to point A. GoT fans will buy junk or home decor stuff of the franchise and get rid of it in a garage sale when the show's done. Reminds me when the LotR movies were hot. Everyone was buying cheap swords to hang on their walls lol.

McFarlane will release a first wave of GoT figures in april. I'll buy them all and hope they'll release more, but i think it's too little too late.

Reminds me when the LotR movies were hot. Everyone was buying cheap swords to hang on their walls lol.

This is exactly what will happen to GOT. People will take the stickers off their stuff, off their cars, and the faction tees will get placed in the back of the closet. While GOT is a fairly good show, much like any of these populace catching shows, it relies so heavily on hype and water cooler chats. Once that's gone the name will be tossed about in passing. The amount of real life talk I hear about GOT during the "off-season" is next to none.

It just won't have the staying power of something like Star Wars, something that even I at the time thought LotR would achieve. And that's not to discredit either franchise, they are respective phenomena for their generations but will fade away all the same as LotR. Maybe even moreso with GOT because of the commitment to catch up with such a lengthy series for those who weren't in on it at the time.

This is exactly what will happen to GOT. People will take the stickers off their stuff, off their cars, and the faction tees will get placed in the back of the closet. While GOT is a fairly good show, much like any of these populace catching shows, it relies so heavily on hype and water cooler chats. Once that's gone the name will be tossed about in passing. The amount of real life talk I hear about GOT during the "off-season" is next to none.

It just won't have the staying power of something like Star Wars, something that even I at the time thought LotR would achieve. And that's not to discredit either franchise, they are respective phenomena for their generations but will fade away all the same as LotR. Maybe even moreso with GOT because of the commitment to catch up with such a lengthy series for those who weren't in on it at the time.
Reminds me of only a few short years ago when it was almost impossible to have a conversation about television without it inevitably turning to how awesome Breaking Bad is.

Did anyone here know about this figure? The maker is Cult King, and it's named The King of North. Sells for around $1000.
I thought the sculpt is Eleven's one, but now that I see them together I think it's a different sculpt, but I'm not 100% sure.
It's mostly sold out.

*Deleted pics, since it looks like they're not allowed.

Last edited:
Did anyone here know about this figure? The maker is Cult King, and it's named The King of North. Sells for around $1000.
I thought the sculpt is Eleven's one, but now that I see them together I think it's a different sculpt, but I'm not 100% sure.
It's mostly sold out.
View attachment 447480View attachment 447481View attachment 447483
Yeah! Limited edition of 50, if my Certificate of Authenticity is to be believed. It is an absolute masterpiece in hand. If you can justify the cost and find it available anywhere then it is not one to sleep on.
a51c4862e60ade1fe4bcd7e8e4a5bd0a.jpg
d15cd8f993fb273a67eb5012562abb83.jpg
4981cd25bed97fcaf82810a2f1f1d0af.jpg
fe371c342332e91e0046b32a8f11a825.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have had it since November and reworked it in depth. I am also hiring the sculpt,. Yes to date it is the best version of Jon snow portrait wise.

The photos are not permitted to be posted on this forum though, mods can confirm but please delete.

Yeah! Limited edition of 50, if my Certificate of Authenticity is to be believed. It is an absolute masterpiece in hand. If you can justify the cost and find it available anywhere then it is not one to sleep on.
a51c4862e60ade1fe4bcd7e8e4a5bd0a.jpg
d15cd8f993fb273a67eb5012562abb83.jpg
4981cd25bed97fcaf82810a2f1f1d0af.jpg
fe371c342332e91e0046b32a8f11a825.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah, looks fantastic! I don't think I can justify spending 1K on him, tho. I'll wait for the eventual Threezero version.

I have had it since November and reworked it in depth. I am also hiring the sculpt,. Yes to date it is the best version of Jon snow portrait wise.

The photos are not permitted to be posted on this forum though, mods can confirm but please delete.

Deleted them, thanks for the heads up!

Yeah bud it’s a legal issue wirh HBO and Ck.

It’s also one of those things that seem to come and go on this forum when bootleg stuff is really frowned upon. We seem to be in a “gos” moment though since I think sideshow pulled out as a sponsor after the last debacle

But yeah wouldn’t want anyone to get into trouble. Any questions on that guy happy I’m to answer by PM :)

Finally got a chance to upgrade my Jon Snow.
Special thanks to fellow board member Chilippe.
Its the vimal sculpt beautifully painted by JNIX.

AFNqvtd.jpg

Y31guAC.jpg

LrhmfYx.jpg

GLrvvky.jpg

pDu3V1v.jpg

Last edited:
Yet another tease from Eleven this morning. I think we're closer to a PO now.

Untitled-1.jpg

Wow! Nice!!! Will this be available fully painted as pictured?! If so, I'm SOLD on it! :bow
Yeah, it'll be sold as you see here. At least that's what ELEVEN does with all their other sculpts. The paint isnt....great. It's serviceable for those that are on a budget and want a better sculpt though. It'll probably be somewhere between $35 - $45. Depending on the price I may buy two and re-hair one. I've never done a complete re-hair before but it's something I want to try my hand at.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back