Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jagzz, your snow effect is perfectly done!

Thank's man.. appreciate it :)

Just recently trim the snow on his boots..

6d24830e7133c307ad4426db3b425b30.jpg

12688364_10153381254598193_1340454448093042304_n.jpg6365_10153381254578193_1338217616633432911_n.jpg
Yeah Im loving the snow effect also.....Would be awesome if Threezero supplied a small polybag of fake snow. Small touches like that would really enhance the figure.

That is the perfect look for the boots. Fantastic update.

Thanks bud, Glad you liked it.. but I kept changing the snow on his boots haha :lol try to make something that looks more real. And I think I will stay with this look..

56778cfc5eece0cce3dc52dc8125a8f5.jpg

I think if the eye brows were more straight across it might look better he looks very somber

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Just got this from my painter. Stripped down, it looks a bit like Kit, but not a lot. What do you guys think?

I do see a lot of Kit on that sculpt.
This may be just a typical case of the paintjob doing an injustice to the sculpts. Much like a lot of Sideshow pieces.

Yeah...stripped down, there's a PASSING resemblance to Kit, but nothing impressive...

His lips look off-center, too.

I'm pretty disappointed with the head sculpt. I have others in the GoT series and the sculpt on those is far better than Jon Snow. I don't think it looks that much like Kit Harrignton and definitely don't think the final version is the same as the prototype in the photos they released last year.

I contacted Threezero via their facebook page - I added a side by side photo comparison of the prototype shots and my own, I was nice and pleasant and appreciative of their hard and awesome work, and they recommended I contact their customer service team and then they deleted my post.

I haven't contacted their customer support team yet and I'm not too sure what they could do to help.

Overall I think Jon Snow is awesome, but the head sculpt is really lacking that Kit Harrington feel about him...It's all about the eyes and moustache and I just think these features are so much different.

Back