Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh unless the custom sculpt is dead on, I'm not bothering to replace the original sculpt.

I hope Three Zero will do another Jon from Season 6 or beyond.

Just sharing a photo I took
323bdbb2f708e262e91d3b5e1e0b8aee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone pair him with a white wolf statue/figure ?

I paired him up with this one which I found whilst out shopping. Not too sure about the scaling, but I think they look ok displayed together... :)

View attachment 277789

Ignore the Sherlock pic in the background, I recently rotated my figure displays and haven't got round to replacing it with a GoT one yet! :slap

I paired him up with this one which I found whilst out shopping. Not too sure about the scaling, but I think they look ok displayed together... :)

View attachment 277789

Ignore the Sherlock pic in the background, I recently rotated my figure displays and haven't got round to replacing it with a GoT one yet! :slap

I think it looks great. You just need to paint the eyes red, and it'll be perfect.

Ive seen that figure and i was considering picking it up. Nothing ive seen looks quite right for size though.

I think it looks great. You just need to paint the eyes red, and it'll be perfect.

Thanks Medusoid! :hi5: I might have to try doing that :)

Ive seen that figure and i was considering picking it up. Nothing ive seen looks quite right for size though.

There are also versions that are lying down and one that is standing that I've seen as well....do agree though, it's hard to get the exact right size ...I couldn't find any decent pics of the two together to compare either.

Does anyone else have problems with the hand pegs on this figure? They end up getting stuck inside the hand every dang time, and the gloves make it impossible to switch out the hands. Do you guys have any life hack suggestions for me? :O

^ Yes those are the ones. They are all nice pieces, was hard choosing! I nearly got one the lying down, before eventually deciding to get the sitting one. :)

I have that same wolf myself. Also repainted the eyes. Way better display than the weird one that came with the figure

Would love to see your wolf buddy on display with the figure, I'm thinking of changing the weird threezero ghost also.

Hey guys I just picked up this figure and while I think it's a great figure I don't think it looks as good as the awesome dark horse statue. For anyone wondering what the best ghost is to use with 1/6 Jon, it's definitely the one that comes with the dark horse statue, it looks straight out of the show and it is a stand alone statue with no foot pegs. Here are some pics since I haven't seen anyone post the figure with the DH ghost yet.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Back