Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The letter opener is real wood so I'm sure it would look like poo if you sanded it down.

For comparison, Sean Bean is 70.5" tall and the prop replica is 57.5".

The letter opener is .58 inches shorter than the prop replica in 1/6, standing at 9" tall.

The Ice from the figure is 10" according to Chockles making it .42" too long.

However, Sean Bean should be 11.75" in 1/6, making the figure a quarter inch too tall.

I have no idea where I'm going with this, so I will just quit posting for a while.

Last edited:
Took some pictures:

NED1_zpsf895lht4.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Very happy with this line so far. Eddard is a fantastic figure, it's way easier to change hands on Ned than it is with Tyrion.

Chockles have you put Ned's belt on? I'm having a bit of trouble doing it correctly like in the stock pictures. :lol

NL? Mine says acceptance in China.

Seems like they bulk-shipped some stock to the Netherlands to be re-sent to other destinations. Others confirmed their UK orders were coming from the Netherlands and US orders from China. Looks like someone at 3Z may think Canada is in Europe because mine was also sent from NL.

i also saw some mention that a UK retailer will possibly get the retail vers in late this week. maybe like with tyrion certain retailers will get them quicker? or just cuz UK.

cool pics Ce Ilhuicamina :clap like the first one alot.

Took some pictures:

NED1_zpsf895lht4.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Very happy with this line so far. Eddard is a fantastic figure, it's way easier to change hands on Ned than it is with Tyrion.

Chockles have you put Ned's belt on? I'm having a bit of trouble doing it correctly like in the stock pictures. :lol

I havent tried that yet, been a bit occupied with something else. Let me give it a go and get back to you.

Took some pictures:

NED1_zpsf895lht4.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hey dude

Just tried the belt. No problems at all. Slight niggle trying to feed the strap through the belt buckle but if you take it slowly it slides in smoothly and then fits just like how I like it in my photo.

491cb2085a6e49ad68a9bbaee78f9435.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pic Chockles! It will be great help, since it's a lot clearer than the production pic :rock

Thanks illproxy, can't wait to see much better pics from you guys.

That is true. I had to look very closely in their photos to be sure. If it helps, you can slide the left dagger around further to the side so you have the buckle pin planted on the last hole, then continue from there on. Just a note, you can rotate the round pins/screws fixed on the right pouch that holds the larger sword.

Hope that makes sense.

Loving the details on the belt in that shot! The buckles, the tiny grommets ... and the little wolf heads! Attention to that kind of detail is one of the things I love most about this hobby. So cool.

This is being very nit picky but the leather top looks fresh on, would have thought with 3Z track record it would have been beautifully weathered

It has some small details in close inspection but yeah, looks almost new. After all Ned was the Lord Paramount of the North, chances are he didn't wear worn out clothes like a peasant.

haha yeah, a little wear is fine for Ned. He's not like Snow where he should be much weathered/battered since he practically lives in a cr4p hole. lol

Loving the details on the belt in that shot! The buckles, the tiny grommets ... and the little wolf heads! Attention to that kind of detail is one of the things I love most about this hobby. So cool.

Yeah. It was nice seeing those extra little details on Tyrions clasps that I hadn't realized was there until I received him.

Back