Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI ... just got this e-mail from Sideshow. Looks like the delay may be on 3Zero's end, not Sideshow's.

Hello Valued Collector,

Thank you for pre-ordering the Eddard Stark - GoT 1:6 Figure!

We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from the manufacturer of this item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse between March of 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by the manufacturer we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse between May and June of 2015.

Last edited:
A two month bump... well crap.

Hopefully they will put Jon Snow up for pre-order soon... perhaps in time for the premiere episode of season five?

I hope Ned comes late March...a delay would be terrible! I've been having an awful month and it'd be great if Ned arrived to give me a little boost!

I normally hate paying for preorders in full up front but I have to admit, I'm really excited for the stress free day I get a processing email from threezero on Ned.

Just saw your post on FB ,piper. They responded with an "estimated 1st quarter". For whatever its worth...

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Why are people buying this on Sideshow? Don't get me wrong i LOVE Sideshow but ...

3Zero - $150 shipped with Ice
SS - $170 + shipping and no Ice.

If you missed the order window for 3Z then BBTS has him for $145 + shipping.

The only thing I can think of is the flexpay option, and to use or receive RP. But I can't imagine someone doing it just to receive RP. That just doesnt make sense.

But yeah, no way Id go with Sideshow for this. :lol

The only thing I can think of is the flexpay option, and to use or receive RP. But I can't imagine someone doing it just to receive RP. That just doesnt make sense.

But yeah, no way Id go with Sideshow for this. :lol

:lol :goodpost: :exactly:

I'm surprised we haven't gotten a picture yet of the box design and a terribly photo-shopped Ned standing next to it that scares the crap out of all of us who pre-ordered him...

threezero is saying that Ned will be available in April or the beginning of May.

Back