Threezero Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL compared to Sideshow's it's a masterpiece. I actually like the outfit. Looks like some high tech Kevlar jacket or something Destro would wear as a weapons supplier. I wish they had placed the belt on him properly in the display pics. Again, the TZ Firefly body I have is great so here's hoping Destro has the same body or one taller and slightly more muscular. I'm impressed with both these new designs. The mask sculpt is next to perfect
My issue is with the longevity of the material. Hopefully it doesn't crack and peel off after posing. If they just kept it to layered fabric, it might last a whole lot longer.

My issue is with the longevity of the material. Hopefully it doesn't crack and peel off after posing. If they just kept it to layered fabric, it might last a whole lot longer.
I didn't buy TZ Snake Eyes but Destro's outfit looks very similar in terms of fabric. From what I've seen a couple years into the line, Snake Eyes seems to be holding up. I'm not big on doing crazy poses tho with 1/6 so here's hoping all will be okay with Destro. I just hope he comes with a good quality suitcase. The Sideshow Destro suitcase was very well made and we need one here too

I wouldn't worry too much about peeling or cracking. I tried so many different bodies for the 3Z Snake Eyes figure and didn't mess up the shirt at all. It was able to with stand all that tugging and pulling without losing it's shape too

That's my concern too, but I figure if that does happen, the fabric layer is black anyway, so it'll just be more like the cartoon.

I wouldn't worry too much about peeling or cracking. I tried so many different bodies for the 3Z Snake Eyes figure and didn't mess up the shirt at all. It was able to with stand all that tugging and pulling without losing it's shape too
Exactly. I've seen a lot of Hot Toys complaints from years back and even Sideshow, but I haven't seen anyone complaining about Threezero. Like I said too, Snake Eyes fabric seems just fine. Can't wait to PO Destro, so hurry up TZ!

d1.jpg
d2.jpg
d3.jpg
d4.jpg
d5.jpg
d6.jpg
d7.jpg
d8.jpg
d9.jpg
d10.jpg
d11.jpg
d12.jpg
d13.jpg
d14.jpg

Add threezero's newest release, the FigZero 1/6 Destro, to your G.I.O collection!
Newly designed by threezero, this action figure stands approximately 31 cm (12.2 inches) tall and is full of details to capture the spirit of the evil arms dealer Destro.

FigZero 1/6 Destro's detailed sculpt and distressed paint job bring this beloved villain to life.
His custom attire, including his signature pendant necklace, wristbands, tactical belt with pouch, and wristbands with mini-rockets, are meticulously detailed.

As a weapons expert, FigZero 1/6 Destro is equipped with a variety of weapons, ready to take on any opponent. Weapons include holstered pistols, machine guns, and tactical boots.
He also has two interchangeable rocket magazines, three pieces of dynamite, and three mini-rockets, each of which can be swapped out for different battle situations.
The figure comes with four pairs of interchangeable hands, including relaxed, fist, gun and briefcase hands, allowing you to create a variety of poses to showcase his tactical skills.
FigZero 1/6 Destro also comes with a briefcase where you can store all his weapons or other equipment.

Don't miss your chance to own a FigZero 1/6 Destro and see for yourself what threezero is made of!

Series Name: "Special Forces"

Product Name: FigZero 1/6 Destro

Description:
Product Features:
The character of "Special Forces" redesigned by threezero
A variety of accessories
Detailed sculpture, with old-fashioned painting
Highly movable 1/ 6 Body and custom clothing
Apparel

One pendant necklace
One tactical outfit
One pair of wrist braces
One wristband with mini rockets
One tactical belt with pouch
Accessories

One pistol with holster
One pair of tactical boots
One machine gun
Two rocket magazines (interchangeable with explosives)
Three explosives
Three Mini rockets
A briefcase
Four pairs of interchangeable hands: a pair of relaxed hands, a pair of fists, a pair of gun hands and a pair of hands holding a briefcase
Materials used

ABS, PVC, POM, fabric

Package size
approx. ( L170 x W80 x H350) mm (about 0.9 kg)

Not sure if there’s any benefit to ordering from Hasbro Plus as I don’t order enough hasbro stuff to want to use them. I order most of my transformers from overseas.

But, the cheapest place I’m currently seeing to order Destro is as Hobby-Galaxy and they’re US based. If you PO, the price is $138.99+shipping vs the $150 at most places, and $200 at OSK. I might go with Hobby Galaxy. I’ve ordered twice in the past a long time ago for two Star Ace products and everything went fine. They were one of the last places to get stock, but they did get it in eventually and savings was worth it to me.

Back