Threezero 1/6 Rick Grimes - Official AMC Walking Dead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Browsing BBICN I saw these photos by member Joo which I like:

110807kujj3sjpjhz3zjvp.jpg

110756ei3d3iqj5ia56naa.jpg

110819fdgkognzkk4ophgg.jpg

110802wszesxx62x565ll9.jpg

110842k0mq75dwn55iqggt.jpg

https://translate.googleusercontent...page=2&usg=ALkJrhjpXtKM-5S2JPeqMf28q1PEkA_2xQ

Looks great! I think they have swapped the body with the damtoys body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what his post meant then,

I couldn't work out his reference to DAM, as I knew it wasn't the DAM head.

It looks like the dam body to me anyway. But I'm going off the hands and the comparison with the damtoys head sculpt :)
Now I'd love to see if that threezero sculpt will fit on a Wolverine type body with a sculpted neck. That's what I'm hoping to do with mine!

I'll probably work with the body he's on. Maybe pad it up a bit.

And now something for the laydees...

andrew-lincoln-goes-shirtless-on-family-vacation.jpg

Hahaha! :p
Yeah padding would do the trick. It's just that neck and the hands that I feel the need to sort out. Knowing me thought I'll get it in hand and not want to change a thing....

It would be nice to sort out the neck.

Kit has this TTM19 body by ZC in stock:

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=87_88&product_id=770

$24 delivered.

But it's cheaper on Ebay from another seller:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Zc-Toys-...554521?hash=item281915dad9:g:olkAAOSwn8FXRkhd

£14.99 delivered.

Cheers man :) Yeah I think that's what I've been thinking also. That's looking like the right kind of build and it would sort out my issues with the figure :)

I went for the ZC. The Ebay seller knocked 99p off, so £13.99 delivered.

Might take a while to arrive according to the estimate.

Tried a similar body and found it a little bulky. Original body is narrow shouldered / less built

Can anyone let me know how tall this guy is? Still wondering what body to use. I'm hoping to maybe use a Bruce Lee body but I'm worried it might be a bit short

The Ganghood or another Bruce Lee body?

Andrew Lincoln is 5' 10". Having received the Ganghood Bruce Lee body today I can say that it's 11 1/4" tall in Kug fu slippers (the equivalent of a 5' 7 1/2" man).

The Rick boots would add some extra height, but he might still look too short, and the shoulders too narrow.

Yeah, the gang hood! Ahh that's a bit of a bummer. Thanks for letting me know man :)
I just have a feeling maybe the wolverine type body might be too bulky? I dunno. First thing I'm doing when I get mine is I'm gonna put the whole set on my wolverines body and see how it all fits and looks :)

Try the DAM Toys body or the new Worldbox narrow shoulder body. Wolverine body is definitely too bulky for Lincoln.

Back