ThreeZero - 1/6 Game of Thrones - Tormund Giantsbane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got some RPs at SS to throw at a figure. Was trying to save them for the inevitable Mando Luke but may divert them to north of the wall...

I just watched Justin's review. Wasn't really planning on getting this but it's no doubt an excellent looking figure. Now it's a tough decision.

Is Justin under the weather? He certainly isn't as animated as he usually is. I like it.

Nice to know 3Z is so proud of this figure that they sent one to Justin.

Yeah. They know they have a winner. The likeness is everything it could be but it's a great one. Now, pleeeaase give us Ygritte, threezero.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

This figure is AMAZING! Just cracked him open. Loose body and the usual flat paint by threezeo but all in all it’s probably the best thing they’ve ever done by a mile.

As per usual they do a good job on the characters no one gives a **** about but turn out a piece of crap like the season 5 Dany the same month…

This figure is AMAZING! Just cracked him open. Loose body and the usual flat paint by threezeo but all in all it?s probably the best thing they?ve ever done by a mile.

As per usual they do a good job on the characters no one gives a **** about but turn out a piece of crap like the season 5 Dany the same month?

Huh? Pretty sure Tormund was a fan favourite and not a character that ?no one gives a **** about?

This figure is AMAZING! Just cracked him open. Loose body and the usual flat paint by threezeo but all in all it?s probably the best thing they?ve ever done by a mile.

As per usual they do a good job on the characters no one gives a **** about but turn out a piece of crap like the season 5 Dany the same month?

Great, now I have to buy him:thud:

[emoji1787][emoji1787] Tormund is popular but I get what Ray is saying. Between threezero and Xensation we got great renditions of Tormund, Grey Worm and Davos but not so great versions of Jon, Dany, Jaime, Ned, etc. Yeah we got some good ones in there but still. They still haven't nailed any of the characters I REALLY wanted. I'm guessing Robb Stark will be a disaster with an astounding Maester Luwin right on the heels of him. [emoji1787]

[emoji1787][emoji1787] Tormund is popular but I get what Ray is saying. Between threezero and Xensation we got great renditions of Tormund, Grey Worm and Davos but not so great versions of Jon, Dany, Jaime, Ned, etc. Yeah we got some good ones in there but still. They still haven't nailed any of the characters I REALLY wanted. I'm guessing Robb Stark will be a disaster with an astounding Maester Luwin right on the heels of him. [emoji1787]

I'm really happy with my Jon Snow season 8 figure, looks great. And i'm happy with my Ned Stark too, the hair is obviously not great, but the headsculpt still really captures Sean Bean. He's one of my favorites, looks great holding ice. However yeah, i'm not a fan of the Dany's so far. The season 5 one looked a lot better, but the dress looked crappy to me, i'm waiting for season 8 Dany. As for Jaime, i i thought he looked off so never bothered. The upcoming Jaime looks great though, can't wait to see how he turns out. Also, while the paint isn't hot toys quality, i thought Cersei, Brienne and Tyrion all really captured the actors likeness very well, and look awesome on the shelf.

Finally got this guy. Finally shipped from Sideshow.

LOVE this figure.

Might be my favorite in the GoT line. Excellent likeness, terrific work on the outfit. I especially appreciate how fine and sharp the sculpt of the beard is.

My only gripe, and it's pretty minor, is that the leg joints on mine are a little floppy. Had to dig out an old Sideshow waist-grabber stand for him. But that's fine.

Otherwise, a home run.

Ray mentioned the same thing. I hope this is not standard for the body they are using.

Can he hold a pose without the stand? I hate stands, Jock. I hate 'em.

:lol

I mean, he could probably handle a basic standing pose without the stand, but I've currently got him up on top of a Detolf and didn't want to take any chances. I've had figures take swan dives before. His outfit is pretty busy so I don't really notice the stand.

I’ve got all of my GOT figures displayed without stands and the only one who ever takes a tumble is the Night King. No issues with the Tormund fella.

Exciting that this is shipping from Sideshow...hopefully BBTS is getting theirs in soon too. And hopefully Arya is right behind him.

True story, but so far the only GoT figure that I've had take a topple was Bran. And no, I don't have any idea how that possibly happened either.

Maybe he was trying to fly? :lol

Back