ThreeZero - 1/6 Game of Thrones - Tormund Giantsbane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's a solid looking figure, I like him. Now lets see if he comes out looking as nice as the prototype.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

He’s slated for an April release along with Arya according to TZ’s shipping schedule. They’re always behind schedule so I’d say June might be a more realistic expectation. All I know is I’m ready for another reveal or three!

I wanted a Tormund for my tiny GoT collection but still haven't pre-ordered. Not sure I want to go any further with the line or just wait for the inevitable season 7-8 ‎Daenerys and be done. (unless she's 1/8th scale like the initial release...) :monkey3

Yeah, I have Tormund pre-ordered too. Hopefully the sculpt/paint will be a step up from what ThreeZero has put out so far.

I plan to display Tormund flanking Jon Snow, with Brienne on the other side. At least until they make a decent figure of Ser Davos.

Yeah, I have Tormund pre-ordered too. Hopefully the sculpt/paint will be a step up from what ThreeZero has put out so far.

I plan to display Tormund flanking Jon Snow, with Brienne on the other side. At least until they make a decent figure of Ser Davos.

I highly recommend the Xensation "Ser Davos" figure. While a bit bare-bones, but then again, not much accessories to add, the sculpt and the figure, in general are a home run. I've got him paired with Jon 2.0 and my plan is to have Tyrion 2.0 paired with Daenerys 2.0, whenever she is released.

Tormund would indeed pair up nicely with my Black Watch Jon Snow... :gah:

Back