THREEQ :1/6 CITIES RANGER Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sculpt looks pretty good to me, except for the ears which would be solved with the hood up:

24604455462_245533ea91_o.png

Was the eye intentional? There's a thing about cross-dominance in archery, where some right handed people have a dominant left eye for shooting. But it's going to look strange unless he's posed aiming the bow.

The stitching on the hood doesn't quite match. Don't know why they didn't just take that patch all the way to the front edge.

010407szp4487qsga9c69m.jpg

960.jpg

arrow-suit-at-sdcc.jpg

For the price shown-good deal. It has just enough there that you can still weather and add some personal touches that it will look really good.

Its fantasticcccccccccccccccccccc!! The price is very very good, I did PO

Overall it looks like a nice figure.

I don't know if I want this or not. His new suit in the show is much, much better, but I have no clue if they'll make that or not.

I don't know if I want this or not. His new suit in the show is much, much better, but I have no clue if they'll make that or not.

At least this figure will showcase the best 2 seasons of the show. Imo season 4 still hasn't climbed out of the crater that was the third season. When I look at this figure it will remind me of the time when I loved the show.

I do agree. I picked up this sho late and am only into season two, and already, it's a huge step below season one. Oliver's decision not to kill anymore has slowed down the pace.

Fortunately, this figure has the season one, killing bow.

I do agree. I picked up this sho late and am only into season two, and already, it's a huge step below season one. Oliver's decision not to kill anymore has slowed down the pace.

Fortunately, this figure has the season one, killing bow.

Well most of us actually like season 2 the most. Sara as canary was ****in awesome, plus Roy and slade. Either way they are both good seasons.

Yes, it's season 2 that people like the most. It was so badass. Season 3 was pretty bad and season 4 imo is better, but nowhere near season 2.

At least this figure will showcase the best 2 seasons of the show. Imo season 4 still hasn't climbed out of the crater that was the third season. When I look at this figure it will remind me of the time when I loved the show.

That is true!

This looks great, does anyone have experience with this company?

Can't wait for mine. Hope they take pics with mask and hood on.

Wish they had covered up that zipper a bit more.

I get mine next week never watched the show but need for my Justice league. I guess i need to binge the show when he sneaks on in. I'll post pics when arrive's.

I get mine next week never watched the show but need for my Justice league. I guess i need to binge the show when he sneaks on in. I'll post pics when arrive's.

for the love of god trust me and stop at the end of season 2.

for the love of god trust me and stop at the end of season 2.

ha ha o.k thank's for warning.:lol I'll see if i can stand it after 2nd season. I was weary watching any t.v series comic based after damn smallville of 4 to 5 years of nothing waiting for smallville to fly. The only good series has been the Flash and Netflix Daredevil and jessica jones was decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back