[ThreeA] Team Fortress 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sachiel

Super Freak
Reaction score
D8iJLwf.jpg

I haven't played TF2 in a while, but why did ThreeA have to make them look so robotic? Is that a new style in the game or something?

No one really plays MVM anymore, this is pretty stupid tbh. I'm a huge TF2 collector, I have over 4,000 hours and cosmetic items for the game like unusual hats worth thousands of dollars etc and I'm not going anywhere near these things. Just zero appeal.

Would love to own MvM Heavy but I still dunno is he in scale with GH statue or not.

Will w8 and see.

they look great but have no real attachment to mann vs machine. played it a few times, and it failed to really grab me. I would still like them but they will be pricey and there's bigger priorities coming out.

Re: ThreeA Portal 2 - Atlus and P-Body

surprised nobody is talking about the robot heavy that will be on sale at bamba tomorrow

https://www.figures.com/forums/news/39722-1-6-team-fortress-2-robot-heavy.html

I will have to pass on this bambaland exclusive with boxing gloves cause I am in enough debt and have to buy other things. might grab a blue robot heavy from superpowercollectibles down the road. didn't play man vs machine much but I recall it was red human team vs blue robots controlled by ai.

Nice. I hope it isn't stylized though. I know they'd absolutely nail the figure itself, but I worry about their Freeman sculpt. Maybe they should get another company to handle the sculpt like Enterbay or Hot Toys or something.

Also, I think we should open the Valve + ThreeA thread again. Why should we have to talk about upcoming releases in a thread that details completely different figures? Where the hell else are we supposed to discuss the future of Valve and ThreeA?

Nice. I hope it isn't stylized though. I know they'd absolutely nail the figure itself, but I worry about their Freeman sculpt. Maybe they should get another company to handle the sculpt like Enterbay or Hot Toys or something.

Also, I think we should open the Valve + ThreeA thread again. Why should we have to talk about upcoming releases in a thread that details completely different figures? Where the hell else are we supposed to discuss the future of Valve and ThreeA?

Yeah, sorry about that. This little quote is all we have right now and I didn't think it warranted a thread yet. Just noticed it & I thought it should be shared, I'm excited to see what they do!

I agree about reopening the Valve+3A thread. :lecture

Back