1/6 ThreeA - Spider-Man and Black Suit Spider-Man Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
3A-MARVEL-SDCC2015-02-Spiderman.jpg

3A-MARVEL-SDCC2015-01-Venom.jpg

3A-MARVEL-SDCC2015-03-Spiderman.jpg

3A-VENOM.jpg

I think I'm in the tiny minority of people here who actually appreciate Ash and ThreeA's style, and I have to say I love that black suit version. Haven't bought anything from them in a while but this could break me down.

I like the way these look. With the points of articulation it looks like you can pose these pretty well. How big are these?

I'd be down for black, it'd be cool to have something different.

I think this is their best Marvel outing yet, I love the way 3A makes things gritty, dirty, whatever, gives it that battle look, but unfortunately theres always something in their asthetic that keeps me from ordering and this ones the same....close, but just not there for me. :(

Their first figure where the duck feet actual work (for some poses anyway). Not interested in these.

If I was Marvel I would never approve this stuff. Its not even based on anything. Why does 3A even need the license? Why try to brand their own design as something else. :duh

We'll see if the final figure can even do a crouched pose that looks that cool.
I have serious doubts that it will be able to..

These aren't articulated figures at this point. They are showing statue prototypes, as evidenced from the shoulder/arm joint in a photo posted elsewhere and the fact that both colorways are posed exactly the same, standing and kneeling.

I just recently got out of collecting 3A after 5 years and came over to Hot Toys.
Just finally got sick of the amateur-hour way the company is run, all the silly games Ash plays and the increasingly-crap quality of the toys.

I don't like the red suit, I like the black fine enough except for the Spider emblem. The standard symbiotic version would have been nice on this.

Back