Three Zero The X Files Agent Fox Mulder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both actresses are very short though.
They are petite, but they're not waif thin actresses. Daenerys' head is ridiculously small compared to the other figures in the line. I am the same size as these women and my head is not small compared to other people. They don't have the body of a 12 year old.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Here's another in hand pic (once again not mine).

40978446_1789083617875111_2193725645320617984_n.jpg

I think it looks better than the proto. Not as old looking, more like a season 6 Mulder.

That looks very good, he turned out great. Fingers crossed for Scully now.

Mine is in my city, not sure if the dopes will deliver it today or not. USPS is very lazy here.

Anyone else still say processing? Asked that question before. All my TZ orders still say that.
Yes, mine still says processing on their site, but I received an item shipped email from them several days ago.

Mine arrived this morning. Absolutely no padding in the box, and of course the box has been damaged. I’ve never tried to return something to ThreeZero; but I imagine it’s a nightmare?

Mine arrived this morning. Absolutely no padding in the box, and of course the box has been damaged. I’ve never tried to return something to ThreeZero; but I imagine it’s a nightmare?

See if they'll send you another box.

Back