Three Zero The X Files Agent Fox Mulder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My display box came creased to hell also. Sorry guys no pics until they get back to me about my options. There's zero chance of a display box arriving in great condition when it's just shipped in its brown shopper with zero protection. Not only that, the free t-shirt was stuffed inside the brown shipper. WTF!

My display box came creased to hell also. Sorry guys no pics until they get back to me about my options. There's zero chance of a display box arriving in great condition when it's just shipped in its brown shopper with zero protection. Not only that, the free t-shirt was stuffed inside the brown shipper. WTF!

Same here, I think that’s part of the reason the box was so crushed in. The figure box barely fit inside the shipper, let alone trying to stuff a T-shirt in there as well.

Omg cant believe they did that. :(

But then again, this figure was $180 with free shipping to anywhere in the world.

Anyone in the US get theirs already, or is it all UK/Asia folks?

The reviews about the ID tags and wallet badges are scaring me, hopefully someone will do a custom accessories run

They did the same thing with Daryl. The boxes aren’t designed to contain a shirt as well. Very poor planning on their part and clearly they just don’t care.

They did the same thing with Daryl. The boxes aren’t designed to contain a shirt as well. Very poor planning on their part and clearly they just don’t care.

I'd rather not even be sent a shirt if it meant my art box would come in good condion. Did you contact them about it or just blew it off?

Anyone in the US get theirs already, or is it all UK/Asia folks?

The reviews about the ID tags and wallet badges are scaring me, hopefully someone will do a custom accessories run

I got mine in NY but I won't open the figure until I hear back from threezero. What are they saying about the ID tags and badges?

It looks like Duchovny, it just lacks a sense of life.

Yeah it really needs a hint of that bemused or mischievous look he often had on the show, or frankly any kind of expression other than this completely blank one.

Although I guess it could be considered accurate to how bored he looked in the final couple seasons. :D

I got mine in NY but I won't open the figure until I hear back from threezero. What are they saying about the ID tags and badges?

Both are just pieces of plastic with stickers slapped on. No lamination, and serious curling issues. And the actual shield on the wallet are two unconnected yellow blobs with paint bleed.

Both are just pieces of plastic with stickers slapped on. No lamination, and serious curling issues. And the actual shield on the wallet are two unconnected yellow blobs with paint bleed.

That's cheap of them, ugh.

From what I understand, ThreeZero does not consider damaged packaging to be a reason for return or replacement, so I doubt folks will have much luck with complaints about damaged boxes. It's incredibly common for the box to arrive crushed or damaged when it comes to stuff shipped from ThreeZero, so it's not like they are unaware of the issue.

Not that this is in any way an excuse, but if you are releasing figures below common market prices, and offering free worldwide shipping and other extras on top of that, then their margins must be a lot thinner than most manufacturers, and one can assume they'll try to cut corners wherever they can because of that. I think the shoddy packaging during shipping and the odd cheap accessory is likely a result of that, too. Personally I's rather pay an extra few bucks if they would help avoid such issues, but I don't know how well any such price rise would go down with their customer base...

Stop ordering directly from them would be my answer to that. I'm assuming whats sent out to retailers is in far better shape. I went with timewalker and should be getting him in the next few weeks. Worth the wait.

Stop ordering directly from them would be my answer to that. I'm assuming whats sent out to retailers is in far better shape. I went with timewalker and should be getting him in the next few weeks. Worth the wait.
That would be the way but then you'd have to go without the exclusive. TW would be getting my business as usual if they were able to carry the exclusive versions.

TNS Figures on Facebook has the exclusives sometimes. They have the deluxe Tyrion right now.

I've ordered from them several times, good people.

Just received in Spain, ordered directly to threezero.

AWESOME!!spectacular!!!!!really happy to own this figure and can’t wait to get scully aswell. I really see agent mulder here! The only thing that for me needs to be improved is...i don’t know how to explain in english...but I can feel the legs when I touch it and it is a toy/plastic feeling...of course you can’t feel this when it is displayed so it’s ok for me!! Is an 8 for me for this reason and about likeness...an 8 as well!! He is absolutely david duchovny!!it is my second human figure, first one was riple from hot toys, and I find this pne better done (likeness).

Hope we will have a decent scully! :)

Box with tshirt as well, coat edition. Arrived in perfect conditions!

Got mine too and have to say I’m really, really impressed. The likeness is great and I’m chuffed to have a proper representation of Spooky Mulder on my shelf. Will post a pic later on.

That would be the way but then you'd have to go without the exclusive. TW would be getting my business as usual if they were able to carry the exclusive versions.

I missed the preorder window thru Threezero, so I ended up getting an exclusive off eBay thru dendenhobby for $219. I paid $40 more than I would have, but at least it won't have a worthless tshirt stuffed in the shipper. It shipped a few days ago, so hopefully I'll have it late next week. They're still selling the exclusive on eBay but the price is now $299. :horror

BED20958-B240-4617-B44D-28C8BBCFAAF5.jpeg

B99295B9-389D-493E-B7FA-09A1D387DA5D.jpeg

Trench coat looks very good in those pictures. I suppose there could be more life in the expression but I still think it looks very good overall. Some of the cheap sounding accessories are disappointing but that's always secondary to the figure for me.

BRAVOOOO!!hope to not be dissapointed with scully!!I have never though on having this couple so well represented!!!thanks3zero!!

Back