Three Zero The X Files Agent Fox Mulder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be the way but then you'd have to go without the exclusive. TW would be getting my business as usual if they were able to carry the exclusive versions.

That does bug me but only a little bit. The tailoring looks great and the little accessories go well with the suit. So I'm okay with not covering up those detail with the trench coat.

I've stopped ordering directly from Threezero. The only reasons I ordered from them was for the exclusives and free shipping, but I had enough when it looked like someone sat on my Danaerys box.

Threezero appears to have traded exclusive figures sold only on the Threezero website for deluxe versions of figures. BBTS has been carrying most of the deluxe versions of Threezero's figures for a while, so hopefully the exclusives are done with so I won't feel compelled to order from Threezero directly. BBTS's shipping is still cheap and you can easily cancel to avoid fiascos like The Major.

Apparently they did ship my order but it just shows as preparing shipment on the tracking. I’m sure before her updates it will just randomly arrive at my building in a crushed box.

I don’t care though I plan to part out and sell the suit and trench and body etc. I have a Yunsil suit and a wild toys trench that looknfsr superior on my custom mulder. In fact it may just end up being the head I try and salvage from this after I completely strip the paint and repaint it.

40390539_1782956155154524_1257185288870952960_n.jpg

This image cracks me up. Just looks like a late 1990's, 3D CGI-animated Mulder

It doesn’t look like this in person!lol. He is duchovny, no doubts about it:)

TV show is 25 years old since yesterday man I feel old!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine just arrived; box is in perfect shape. Glad I ordered off of eBay, worth the extra $39, to me at least. Haven't opened him yet, hope to get time later.

Mine arrived today, as well, so anyone in Australia who ordered direct should be getting theirs shortly, if they haven't already.

Won't have time to open it until later tonight though. Stupid 'priorities'... :lol

Mine arrived today, as well, so anyone in Australia who ordered direct should be getting theirs shortly, if they haven't already.

Won't have time to open it until later tonight though. Stupid 'priorities'... [emoji38]
Looks like mine arrived at the Post Office yesterday, but I won't get a chance to pick it up until Saturday.
So no customs fees? I was expecting to have to pay the GST on this one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Looks like mine arrived at the Post Office yesterday, but I won't get a chance to pick it up until Saturday.
So no customs fees? I was expecting to have to pay the GST on this one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Threezero does their best to make sure we don't have to pay fees.

Back