Three Zero Game of Thrones Jorah Mormont

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preorder on Friday

2B3B42B4-8E11-4390-8D04-C82537F53D0D.jpeg
2108CAC8-111F-4E4E-B958-892333D3A3A8.jpeg

This may be ThreeZero's best GoT sculpt to date. Too bad TZ doesn't rerelease improved figures or updated portraits like Asmus does from time to time. It would be great to see a new and improved Ned Stark head sculpt.

Looks fantastic.

Hard to believe that this is the same company that did the Dany's figures, as well...

For whatever reason, it is more difficult to capture the female form.

Even the top of the line companies (like Hot Toys) are hit and miss with female sculpts - male figures (particularly older aged characters or with a lot of detail/make-up) always seem to consistently turn out much better.

I'm getting this Jorah too - hope to pair with Season 8 Dany someday.

From a sculpting standpoint, I think it's a bit easier when a subject has more wrinkles and crags to use as landmarks. It's harder to capture a likeness that's mostly made up of subtle, smooth curves.

That said, those fine adjustments should be easier to make in the digital sculpting age.

Good points regarding the head sculpts but I was referring to the overall quality of the figures.

For example, just the dimensions alone are worlds apart. Dany looks like she is 1/8th scale or smaller.

Certainly can't pass on a figure done this well.

Both Tormund and Jorah were figures that I felt I could do without for my limited GoT display... but if Jorah turns out as well as Tormund I will definitely be adding both to my now expanding GoT display.

I really like the way Arya turned out as well. I hope 3Z can get their Sansa up to this level.

But so far, with Tormund, Arya and now Jorah, 3Z is rockin' it!

I suppose it's just coincidence but it's a shame how frequently some of the best figures are the least important ones.

Looks fantastic.

Hard to believe that this is the same company that did the Dany's figures, as well...
I agree it's one of their best efforts. As per usual we have a great secondary character GOT collection and a less than mediocre to poor main character collection. (Except Tyrion 2 that one is still phenomenal)

Jorah was a Q1 release, right? Sideshow has him listed as a January/February arrival but haven't seen anything around otherwise. I know Sansa should be getting out to people soon so figured Jorah shouldn't be too far behind. Excited for this one after how good Jaime was.

Jorah was a Q1 release, right? Sideshow has him listed as a January/February arrival but haven't seen anything around otherwise. I know Sansa should be getting out to people soon so figured Jorah shouldn't be too far behind. Excited for this one after how good Jaime was.
TZ usually close their pre orders a couple of months before release and this is still available to order on their website so I wouldn’t expect this any time in the first Quarter.

Looks like Jorah will be releasing this month. First time I’ve ordered direct from ThreeZero, looking forward to this one.

1646689208544.jpeg

Oh, good! Looking forward to seeing some in-hand pics! (It'll be a minute before I get mine since I've got him ordered through Sideshow.)

Just got my Sansa today (pretty great looking figure, by the way). Weird that this line is really hitting its stride so deep into its run.

Would be great to see some new pre-order announcements ...

Back