Three Zero Game of Thrones Jorah Mormont

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think for Xensation it was their character pick. Like Greyworm would be a nice companion piece but there's no later season Dany yet. I think Tywin and Davos were good. Bronn is the same with Greyworm, not having the companion figure available. I know others were asking for these too but they should've done Little Finger and Varys.

Xensation killed their own sales with poorly done Bronn. I haven't seen excitement over their work on GoT since Davos. Tywin and Davos were very good, but Bronn and Grey Worm not so much.

I agree with this assessment of Bronn. I probably skipped Grey Worm because of him. Nowadays I'm also kinda trying to avoid buying some of the lesser GOT characters but 3Z is making it hard with their recent efforts like Tormund. Of course he would end up being one of the best figures of the line.

I'm being VERY picky with the GoT line, if possible. Very slippery slope but I've managed to keep my footing, so far.

Grey Worm looked fairly good but Bronn was an easy pass. When we do get a late season Dany, (and she's a good release, unlike the other two...) then I may reconsider Grey Worm. Jorah looks good and would also be a possible pick-up.

Yes, Pablo would sell for multiple reasons now. And that golden yellow/orange outfit of his would certainly shine on the shelf.

Perhaps Xensation was waiting for ThreeZero to announce its next wave. Now that they know what 3Z is working on over the next few years, Xensation can better plan which holes to fill with their own figures.

His name is Pedro, not Pablo lol

Since so few people picked up grey Worm, most of you are forgetting the scale issue with him -- being too tall -- and the necessity of cutting the outfit to allow for a body swap. I would imagine that would discourage more buyers. So there are physical issues with the figure beyond a pairing and/or desire for the character.

Although if they do Prince Obe, i'd rather have him in the costume he wore when he fought the mountain. Thought it looked really cool, and that was his best scene in the show. Plus he could come with his spear as well then.

I don't trust that Xensation would do the leather armor justice based on Bronn.

Keep it simple for Xensation. The gold robes is good, and he can still have his spear.

I don't trust that Xensation would do the leather armor justice based on Bronn.

Keep it simple for Xensation. The gold robes is good, and he can still have his spear.

Greyworm's armor turned out good though didn't it? I mean, i don't own him yet but from what i saw it looked impressive

I don't know ... I keep seeing people saying Greyworm is way too tall ... but I just don't see it. In hand he's a little taller than Jon, but he's not freakish. Nothing that would make me want to do a body swap. Seems perfectly fine to me.

IMG_2131.jpg

IMG_2132.jpg

I'm most surprised that there isn't a Littlefinger after all this time. He was one of the Frontrunners. But probably a bit boring design for an action figure though

Back