ThreeZero Game of Thrones “the Hound” Season 7 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChigsHakko

Super Freak
Reaction score
61C7ABDD-73E0-49FD-8C24-071CD9BCED84.jpeg

I guess the line lives on! An interesting choice and renders that list of 5 figures previously mooted as being next from TZ as redundant. Wasn’t it supposed to be Robb Stark, the Mountain, Khal Drogo, season 1 Khaleesi and one other whom I forget that were supposed to be next? Also renders that poll they did a bit pointless. The Mountain won that poll years ago and still no sign! Hound is looking good though not sure I need another representation of him when I already have the first one.

Attachments

• 96EB35CD-8B4E-4D3C-932B-1699102BAAB1.jpeg
    96EB35CD-8B4E-4D3C-932B-1699102BAAB1.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 0
  • 73E6492A-3299-4138-8082-7E338964A62D.jpeg
    73E6492A-3299-4138-8082-7E338964A62D.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The chainmail and the cowl look pretty bad not gonna lie. They need to up the paint job on their hands too.

I actually think this means The Mountain will follow this next. The late season armor probably means they’re going to set up recreating that final fight between the brothers.

I’ll actually get this, for one to keep the line going with sales, and for two because The Hound was a top 5 character on the show, and only got better as the seasons went on.

Hmm that's a shame, will be a pass for me. I repainted and rehaired my Hound only last year, so not really into buying him again so soon.. But definitely see why Threezero chose him based on popularity of the character and the scarcity of the original release.

1657290262909.png

Not what I was expecting, but sure, I'll pick him up. Gives them another crack at the likeness which looks pretty solid here. Just hope the paint work is better this time around.

If their past timetables are any indication, we should probably be expecting two or three more announcements over the next month or so. Place your bets ...

Makes me happy. I can swap the mail - as long as his pretty face shines through, I’m good.

Gosh, this show has such a wide cast of characters, but they're doing the same set over and over again. I wonder if it's an approvals issue? None of the other talent are responding or participating ...

Gosh, this show has such a wide cast of characters, but they're doing the same set over and over again. I wonder if it's an approvals issue? None of the other talent are responding or participating ...
I doubt it. I’m assuming they’re going with what sells. Jon Snow, Arya, Jaime, Tyrion, Daenerys and now The Hound. They’re either the main characters or they’re popular enough to be big sellers. While someone like Littlefinger or Varys would certainly be better in the grand scheme of the line, they aren’t gonna sell nearly as well as another version of The Hound.
Still, that doesn’t really explain them not giving us figures like Robb or Greyworm, where they’re popular characters with exciting enough designs to bring in sales.

Awful chainmail, hope they'll find a way to change it, it's unsightly. But glad I'll have a chance to add the character to the collection.

For what its representing, looks really good overall. I really hope House of the Dragon revives my love for this world.

Back