Those who sold their souls to Chicky for 24 hours during Spooktacular!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I trekked through the woods in the pouring rain in search of bigfoot today, Chicky. On my way, I took a series of very terrible and very short videos with my Ipad documenting my adventure. Let me know if you want me to email the videos to you or something.

P.S. - I really hate my voice. It makes me cringe when I watch myself on video.

Seeing as Chicky didn't seem interested in buying my sole, I am now offering up my Sol. I have claimed singular dominion over the greatest energy source currently accessible by man and will relinquish this claim to Chicky for a DC PF. :p

Seeing as Chicky didn't seem interested in buying my sole, I am now offering up my Sol. I have claimed singular dominion over the greatest energy source currently accessible by man and will relinquish this claim to Chicky for a DC PF. :p

I have pudding to trade for your sol lol

CollectorCol, Spiderrogue and avenger. Mission: take awesome photos of Halloween costumes and tweet them to me!!

CollectorCol not sure if they have halloween in EU. If not it maybe a bit embarrassing for you to get in costume and knock on your neighbors door but thats what you are all going to get a picture of!!

I trekked through the woods in the pouring rain in search of bigfoot today, Chicky. On my way, I took a series of very terrible and very short videos with my Ipad documenting my adventure. Let me know if you want me to email the videos to you or something.

P.S. - I really hate my voice. It makes me cringe when I watch myself on video.

Yes email them! And for the love of JOBS why did you have ur I pad in the rain?!

I'd be happy to send Karamazov80 straight to hell just to say I won at this years Spook....

1994.jpg

LMK, Chicky....

Flosi- i promised NON lethal work for minions.

So if you video tape urself trick or treating to neighbor get them on tape and you both might win something. Try to explain this crazy chick on internet made u do it -bawhahaha. No FAKE neighbors!!

Can't sell my soul since I um, need it. However my brain goes unused for 90% of my day...every day. Whatcha ya willing to trade for it?

:lol

Even though this isn't the Spook thread..just want to say thanks again to Chicky for being amazing and coming in here every year for us bottom feeders. We appreciate you and your presence actually causes people's heart rates to shoot sky high. Who knew you had THAT kind of power. ;)

Want to thank my friends, too. Every single year we are here for each other. Not just to win stuff, but to keep each other company, chat all hours, joke with each other and even on occasion, give each other awesome stuff. I love you guys...(only most of you, and you know who you are).

HAPPY HALLOWEEN to you all. May you deliver me Candy after the trick or treaters take all of mine.

AND OMG this is my first year with Trick r treaters!!!! It's awesome buying a house in a great subdivision. Woot.

BG - OUT!

I will make that trade- even if its a short term deal! What r u looking to receive for temp brain function usage?

Dark matter- this is entertainment. I appreciate your thoughtfulness and religious reminders, however perhaps if you find this thread offensive you should hold off from participation, either in this or this forum. Its not our intention to insult you but this thread did not seek you out.

Many people are here are sharing stories, talking about charities and doing nice things for others.

i find this thread highly offensive even in a joking manner. men sell their souls for wealth, power and much bigger things than just a collectible. i weep for the people in this world that possess no spirituality and would joke about selling their immortal souls. we don't take any of these distractions with us you know? life is short, tell the people in your life you love them.

anything I can do for you chicky? I ate the schools mystery meat but will do anything for a prize :) my heart belongs to my wife of 5 years but anything else you may have! :pray:

CollectorCol, Spiderrogue and avenger. Mission: take awesome photos of Halloween costumes and tweet them to me!!

CollectorCol not sure if they have halloween in EU. If not it maybe a bit embarrassing for you to get in costume and knock on your neighbors door but thats what you are all going to get a picture of!!

I don't tweet...but ill email or post some later

Chicky and Susan have dissed me on practically every contest. #failure

Oh great Spooktacular deity, please give me one last gift code that's more than 20 points before the night is done. I'm blowing my points on some '66 Batman figures either way.

Back