Thor: Ragnarok (November 3rd, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there even is a connection between Hela and Thanos, what I'd love to see is a Davy Jones/Calypso-esque relationship between the two wherein everything Thanos does is an act to please her, but she either very rarely approves or doesn't return the sentiments to begin with. They've done so very little to actually get me hyped for Thanos as a character that if they actually went that route, I might be somewhat interested in Thanos... But that's probably too in-depth for Marvel.

There's another rumor floating around out there that I'm hoping for more, but doubt it will turn out to be true.

She won't be, she will be just like Daniel Bruhl at best, just another good actor in a villain roll, that will amount to nothing in the end.

Karl Urban could end up being a cool henchman though.

personally im not feeling the accent shes using for this part ,she doesn't sound how id expect the goddess of death to sound :dunno

she sounds more like the landlady of a east end pub to me :lol,

It could have been saved if they hadn't made it. They should have just left it at 3 since they rode off in the sunset like the westerns of old

KOTCS had one of the *finest* and most daring escapes in film history - as well as educating the public. Don't TALK to me about Die Hard, Winter Soldier, Iron Man, Aliens...

That's what made the Avengers a FAIL; everyone knows with all those restaurants around, folks just would've headed for the nearest walk-in cooler:cool:. Which have the side benefit of (usually) bein' stocked w. drinks and snacks (unless you are the usual poor student and there's only a mini-fridge with an open half-empty flat soda and a *fuzzy* 2-week old stale greenish sandwich. In which case, at least you can stick your head in and that will be protected).

It's like those tornado movies where everyone just sorta stands around with their mouths hanging open - plz. Hopefully things will be more realistic in Thor:Ragnarok and Infinity War.:monkey3

maybe-even-from-orbit_c_2824959.jpg

nukefridge2.jpg

NukeTheFridge1a.jpg

nukefridge.jpg

Back