Thor: Ragnarok (November 3rd, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
South Korea poster

mPDH1EX.jpg

Why is Hulk squeezing Thor's ass?

That is honestly the oddest Marvel poster I've ever seen. They've got talented artists, the whole setting just looks... I don't even know how I'm supposed to react to it.

I can see Jye having a field day with this poster, but I'll beat him to the punch with one part... :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

I like this poster. Loki selling cookies like a girl scout and Hela looks like she's in heat and wants the D. :rotfl

We are not supposed to get it. I bet ppl at SK think its the best poster ever lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's even more unsettling now that I realize she's staring at Hulk's ass. :google

No surprise, most chicks are just as perverted as us when it comes to ogling bits. This is factual. :lecture

She may be a god but Hulky boy would wreck her in the bedroom. She won't walk straight for a week. :lol

That is honestly the oddest Marvel poster I've ever seen. They've got talented artists, the whole setting just looks... I don't even know how I'm supposed to react to it.

I can see Jye having a field day with this poster, but I'll beat him to the punch with one part... :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Would probably be more of a tentacle than a bone though. Hulk would smash her good though

Back