Thor: Love and Thunder **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such as Captain Marvel
rock-clapping.gif

I'm more curious to see how this Mad Lad looks as Zeus.

russell-crowe-thor-feat.jpg

COM ON OLYMPUS, SCOR SOM FAKN GOALS!

There are some roles still unrevealed. Isla Fisher & Sacha Baron Cohen were hanging out with the rest of the already confirmed guys, so there's that. I wonder if Hiddleston will return. Gorr looked pretty different in the set pics too. I have to say, I'm quite intrigued to see how this turns out.

:lol

That was still part of Simonson's run. If I remember right he was cursed or something by Loki and his bones were breakable so he needed to wear full armor. Can't remember exactly but there was a reason for full body armor. Didn't last long. But was actually pretty cool looking. I have the Bowen bust.

Make that Hela's curse...

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Thor's_Battle_Armor

I think Marvel is overdoing it with this Thor design. I get he needs a new outfit because of the toys and HT figures that have to sell, but I think this blue-golden-red-colorfest looks horrible.

I do really like the look and colors of Natalie Thorman from what I see here.

Thor looks like those overcoloured Chinese bootleg toys. Jane looks... okay. The MCU's obsession with that pleather armour and LINESLINESLINESLINES does them no favours. Why can't they just do normal armour, leather and the such?

Taika said he liked the bright colors in Flash Gordon. Ragnarok looked good but this....is some kind of color explosion. Too much and an easy pass for HT figures. Good cause Multiverse of Madness is where the good stuff is at.

Thor's new duds are the least of my worries about this movie.... :lol

The fear of Jane Thor emasculating Thor is more concerning to me. But, it is the most likely of scenario unfortunately. Cause, we all now girls rule and boys drool...:nana:

At least he is no longer fat or Bro Thor, so there is at least that.. :yess:

Last edited:
Back