Thor: Love and Thunder **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There’s so many better looks from the comics they could’ve used but the director says he likes the costume/set styles from the 70s Flash Gordon movie and wanted to emulate that, so Feige obliged.
This reminds me of Gunn and GOTG2. Can let someone make it their own, but not totally. GOTG2 was totally Gunn and look how that turned out. This sounds like totally Taika. Ragnarok was just the beginning. Need to reign the crazy stuff in.
Thor's new duds are the least of my worries about this movie.... :lol

The fear of Jane Thor emasculating Thor is more concerning to me. But, it is the most likely of scenario unfortunately. Cause, we all now girls rule and boys drool...:nana:
Can't make females look negative in any light.
At least he is no longer fat or Bro Thor, so there is at least that.. :yess:
The Thunderstrike look with the Guardians looks awesome. Will probably be 3 minutes of the movie.

So wait... wielding Mjolnir makes you blonde? Wasn't Jane a brunette?
Anyway, yeah, Thor looks pretty bad in action figure format...

So wait... wielding Mjolnir makes you blonde? Wasn't Jane a brunette?
It's Mjolnir's secret Super Saiyan mode power.

Screen_Shot_2019_07_22_at_10.01.16_AM.0.png

It's just visual shorthand and was done to make the "mystery" work. As if it could've been anyone bar Jane. Boy I sure was surprised when the reveal came. I was totes convinced it was Valkyrie... Anyway, imagine if Beta Ray Bill suddenly sprouted a golden mane when he weilded it.

Which makes one wonder - will this be a variant of Jane? Doubtful as Mjolnir looks to have been reformed.

I’ll see your increased resolution and close up and raise you another view and Christian Bales Lego character:View attachment 563740
Guess this is a tourism boat and then they can take it into space to fight Gorr or accomplish some other task.

Yeah, I'm totally out on this movie. The ridiculousness from Taiki will be overwhelming for me.

Gorr looks like an undressed Mummy. Man, two Mummies in one year? Are we going to have a Mummy-Off? Schizo Vs. Fedora?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Guess this is a tourism boat and then they can take it into space to fight Gorr or accomplish some other task.

Yeah, I'm totally out on this movie. The ridiculousness from Taiki will be overwhelming for me.
I still don't know how they got Bale of all people for this. They should've swapped. Gotten the Clown for Gorr and Bale for Kang. I mean, look at the guy, he'd fit right in with the Taika crowd!

kang-dance.gif

Well, at least we'll have Crowe hamming it up. That's good, always.

newFile-2.jpg

Cum' on Olympus, score sahm fokin' goalsh!

Gorr looks like an undressed Mummy. Man, two Mummies in one year? Are we going to have a Mummy-Off? Schizo Vs. Fedora?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I still don't know how they got Bale of all people for this. They should've swapped. Gotten the Clown for Gorr and Bale for Kang. I mean, look at the guy, he'd fit right in with the Taika crowd!

kang-dance.gif

Well, at least we'll have Crowe hamming it up. That's good, always.

newFile-2.jpg

Cum' on Olympus, score sahm fokin' goalsh!
Taikia is funny and is a big name. Then comes the Marvel big bag of cash and you get Crowe and Bale.

Dude, stop with the Kang hate! It was an isolated, grown insane variant of Kang. The Loki S2/Ant-Man 3 version might be much different. The problem is Ant-Man is jokey so that angle could still be applied. But I would at least wait for the next version to really get up in arms about it. And logically for that scene, I mean Kang would conclude 2 Lokis would kill him one way or another, so he kinda of freaked out about the anticipation of it. Regardless, I feel like patience for this character is needed.

Taikia is funny and is a big name. Then comes the Marvel big bag of cash and you get Crowe and Bale.
Crowe I get, he's up for a laugh. Bale just doesn't seem like the guy to undergo hours of makeup for such a silly role. He should've been Kang, dammit! Or Doom. Or some character I actually like. They can't go around wasting Bale like that...

Dude, stop with the Kang hate! It was an isolated, grown insane variant of Kang. The Loki S2/Ant-Man 3 version might be much different. The problem is Ant-Man is jokey so that angle could still be applied. But I would at least wait for the next version to really get up in arms about it. And logically for that scene, I mean Kang would conclude 2 Lokis would kill him one way or another, so he kinda of freaked out about the anticipation of it. Regardless, I feel like patience for this character is needed.
tumblr_mvlre2OvYT1smcbm7o1_250.gif

I've come to terms with the Namor casting so no more walls of text about that. But I hate the dude's face and forced acting, so I'm not letting the Kang thing go. I'll complain about him till the day I die. Or until we get a rebooted version in 40 years. So maybe I'll be dead by then, but, y'know, you get the point. I wake up at night from nightmares of him. When I'm about to doze off, I get random fashbacks of his existence and I seethe about for the next half hour. I have been broken by the sheer awfulness...

Anyway, Gorr looks to have his Necrosword. I doubt they'll tie it to Knull, but either way, food for thought.

main-qimg-a18027b978fb630ae19986a010f4adbc-lq

Crowe I get, he's up for a laugh. Bale just doesn't seem like the guy to undergo hours of makeup for such a silly role. He should've been Kang, dammit! Or Doom. Or some character I actually like. They can't go around wasting Bale like that...

tumblr_mvlre2OvYT1smcbm7o1_250.gif

I've come to terms with the Namor casting so no more walls of text about that. But I hate the dude's face and forced acting, so I'm not letting the Kang thing go. I'll complain about him till the day I die. Or until we get a rebooted version in 40 years. So maybe I'll be dead by then, but, y'know, you get the point. I wake up at night from nightmares of him. When I'm about to doze off, I get random fashbacks of his existence and I seethe about for the next half hour. I have been broken by the sheer awfulness...
loki-kang.gif

Anyway, Gorr looks to have his Necrosword. I doubt they'll tie it to Knull, but either way, food for thought.

main-qimg-a18027b978fb630ae19986a010f4adbc-lq
Well I am surprised Bale is doing a Marvel movie. Usually the top actors are good enough with a one and done film as maybe the role is unique and the bag of cash is hard to pass up. Relationships help too and Taika was able to get some big names like Damon, Cate, Cumberbatch, Sam Neill, Goldblum, now Bale and Crowe. Humor gets people to buy in.

I don't think he's evil. That's the problem. He's a Clown. Clown King Of Space.

In all seriousness, I'm never going to come around it because he looks too goofy. It's swallow, but aesthetics go a long way. He's got a goofy mug and that's that. I'll never take him seriously, even if he magically turns into a good actor. I've already explained how Kang is Time-Travelling Alexander, and I can't accept any other variation. His poor performance didn't help matters, but I was 100% turned off it by the moment the casting was announced. It's not gonna change. I could warm up to Namor (though I had an epiphany that he's actually a sucky character so I don't actually care now), but Kang? Nah, I'm 100% out. I'll get the doll and swap the heads.

Well I am surprised Bale is doing a Marvel movie. Usually the top actors are good enough with a one and done film as maybe the role is unique and the bag of cash is hard to pass up. Relationships help too and Taika was able to get some big names like Damon, Cate, Cumberbatch, Sam Neill, Goldblum, now Bale and Crowe. Humor gets people to buy in.
Goddamn funnymen, hogging the spotlight, ruining the brand, getting all the big names. Getting all the big gals.

dLLy6uGQx3K3OdxcWqSCaEm7ysue_4tCbA02NnqZfyg.png

Why can't serious, mysterious autists like myself get our tastes validated? Why can't I hang out with Mommy Cate like that? It's just not fair...

ryan-gosling-blade-runner2049.gif

PS: I'm really hoping Hela comes back in some flick, in any capacity. I want a new figure of her, one with her hair down and the makeup. It still baffles me HT went for the version they did. I just want a Mommy Cate on my shelf...

GraveAnxiousIntermediateegret-size_restricted.gif

Back