Thor, Doc Ock, and Green Goblin Customs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goblin looks great! But I do think the material used for his collar might be a little thick, but overall, fantastic work! Love the gloves and boots!

Well, the Goblin's head, hands and feet were from a Horizon model kit that I had sitting around for years (built but broken) and I had a Sideshow "buck" body that wasen't doing anything, so I put them together. The outfit was from a DC Direct Lex Luthor who had donated his body for another project, so I thought, green and purple, why not! (thats why the collar is big, it's in scale for a 13" figure)....but those were in back when the Goblin first appeared..right?:lol

Well, the Goblin's head, hands and feet were from a Horizon model kit that I had sitting around for years (built but broken) and I had a Sideshow "buck" body that wasen't doing anything, so I put them together. The outfit was from a DC Direct Lex Luthor who had donated his body for another project, so I thought, green and purple, why not! (thats why the collar is big, it's in scale for a 13" figure)....but those were in back when the Goblin first appeared..right?:lol

Brilliant :lol

What a great idea for a Green Goblin figure :rock

I was about to say his outfit looked like he stole it from Luthor! :lol

They all look great though. I really wish the rumors of HT comic figures are true!

Back