This couple is the most self absorbed narcissists I've seen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah Let's ask her to get married by faking a Death like accident...

LOL

she is really cute

I really need to start looking at the creator before I open a thread...

I other news...

confused-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-329.gif

BEST GIF EVER!!!!!!!!!!

I dont get it? Whats the point of this thread? Why am I supposed to dislike the video? And why should I give a ****? :lol

Quiggle reminds me of a hypothetical "Glee" character that needs special attention.

I just hope that if I'm ever proposed to, that my idiot fiance doesn't record it and put it on youtube so that some guy named quiggle can post it on a collector's message board and make a dumbass thread about it.

I just hope that if I'm ever proposed to, that my idiot fiance doesn't record it and put it on youtube so that some guy named quiggle can post it on a collector's message board and make a dumbass thread about it.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

ah so this is where the thread went I couldnt find it yesterday. well the good news is that its 77 dislikes now so those who helped here its much appreciate it. Im thinking of starting a thread also on heman forums to see if we can get some more help there.

its worthwhile to keep googling these roaches in the near future you never know they probably will get divorced later on the video will be egg on there face. he looks like the type who is cheating type and she sloppy seconds like the blind governor peterson and his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back