This couple is the most self absorbed narcissists I've seen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really wanted dislikes you should have just posted this on 4chan...then again they may have just liked it anyway just to rain on your meaningless parade...sort of like we all did ;)

SOOO is this his ex Girlfriend or somthing. Did these people kill his family? Whats the problem here? Why dislike this video?

Well ok, disliked.

ilied.gif

SOOO is this his ex Girlfriend or somthing. Did these people kill his family? Whats the problem here? Why dislike this video?

I'm guessing from his last post that quiggle just doesn't like the look of them and is helping them towards divorce.

ah so this is where the thread went I couldnt find it yesterday. well the good news is that its 77 dislikes now so those who helped here its much appreciate it. Im thinking of starting a thread also on heman forums to see if we can get some more help there.

its worthwhile to keep googling these roaches in the near future you never know they probably will get divorced later on the video will be egg on there face. he looks like the type who is cheating type and she sloppy seconds like the blind governor peterson and his wife.

So you scour the web to find vids and pics you don't like, or you don't like the people in them. Then go on a rampage on various forums asking people to 'dislike' them just because you are assuming a person in the vid/picture is a 'type' of person you don't like.

Petty, petty, and even more petty, oh a completely stupid thread. Get a life.

Thread closed.
Bye bye :wave
x :duff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back