Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know where I can get a Bullseye for less then $90? I got Buzz, Woody and Jessie for my son for Christmas and would love to round it out with Bullseye.

im in the same boat as you
i have looked everywhere for bullseye
the only place i can find him is on ebay and i am not going to pay $200 for it.
if you find one let me know

My Toddle Tot's firetruck came yesterday and I've made some of my own Toddle Tots. Thanks to Wampar's pictures of them but because he doesn't have a Painter Toddle Tot I haven't made one and I can't find any good photos of him so I was wondering if anyone had any photos of him?

I took some pics of them and my shortened Mr.P's legs.

SANY0040.jpg

SANY0039.jpg

SANY0035-1.jpg

My Toddle Tot's firetruck came yesterday and I've made some of my own Toddle Tots. Thanks to Wampar's pictures of them but because he doesn't have a Painter Toddle Tot I haven't made one and I can't find any good photos of him so I was wondering if anyone had any photos of him?

I took some pics of them and my shortened Mr.P's legs.

SANY0040.jpg

SANY0039.jpg

SANY0035-1.jpg

Amazing collection but i think Mr and Mrs potato eyes looks awful. :)

Very nice collection but i think Mr and Mrs Potato eyes looks awful. :)

Amazing collection but i think Mr and Mrs potato eyes looks awful. :)

Very nice collection but i think Mr and Mrs Potato eyes looks awful. :)

Yeah I know there awful I've been meaning to repaint them or make new ones but they kinda work when there with everything. I might make some new ones once I finish with other toys.

Just a quick photo of my Toy Story collection. As you can tell, there's afew toys missing. Blame Hot Toys for taking all my money so I can't afford them yet lol:

TS.jpg

I've added some new toys to my collection such as; Roly Poly Clown, Hockey Puck, my old Utility Belt Buzz, my Toddler Tots and a staff for Twitch.
SANY0043.jpg

This is the brazilian version of the bucket of soldiers from toy story collection. it costs about $ 13.00. It comes with 60 soldiers.

Back