Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im really starting to get pissed off now. I can not find these anywhere. Every store I have been to has the cheaper "toy" versions. :(

I can't find them either. I did see the bucket of soldiers at Wal Mart and the cheaper Woody at another story, I think it was Target.

Maybe the nice ones aren't out yet.

I've seen the bucket of soldiers also. I'll get them later. Im not to worried about them since I have the first one's that was released and they don't look that much different.

have you guys tried toys r us?

I have tried Target, Toy R Us, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Disney Hollywood Studios, The Magic Kingdom, and Downtown Disney. All of them have the cheaper ones. Except the Disney Parks which only have the original Buzz and Slinky that was released when the movie first came out. None of them look like they have a space where they should be either. So they couldn't be sold out. :(

Hmm..... thats very strange. Buzz is in stock everywhere here and the rest can all be found at my local TRU. Just hang in there I guess. The official release dates were just this last week for the minor characters, woody this week, and buzz sometime in september. Or so I've been told.

So can anyone confirm whether or not woody can say "somebody poisoned the waterhole? It seems to be the only phrase he said in the movie that I cant seem to find on this doll

Last edited:
3 down, and 3 to go. All I need now is RC, Rex and the green army men. Does anyone know if there is a sarge in the bucket of army men?

How do you like Rex? He seems cool, but not as cool as Woody and Buzz. Does he have the same voice?

Rex is awesome.

P1020950.jpg

Yes he has Wallace Shaw's voice. All of his quotes are from the movies or the TV shorts from ABC.

He's not as elaborate as Buzz or Woody he's just a plastic dinosaur...but that's what he is in the movies so you really can't complain. He has the same "talk" features as Buzz and Woody and he moves his arms up and down and his head side to side when he speaks.

One thing I'd like to point out is how Thinkway hid his talk button on his but where the tail connects to the body. When his tail is connected you can't see the button at all. To turn on his demo or talk mode all you have to do is turn his tail to the right.

That's pretty cool that they hid the button like that. Now I kinda want Rex too.

I wonder if the Hamm and Jessie in this picture is part of the Toy Story Collection.

https://legionsofgotham.org/pixarnews/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/tslicensingexpo2009.jpg

Ooohh. Nice find. :clap

Hamm definitely looks like part of the Collection line. :banana

He looks to be in scale with the other figures or at least in scale with Mr.Potato Head. The only other "good" Hamm figure ever released was the one from TS1 and it was way off scale with the other figures. It's pretty rare and goes for outrageous amounts on Ebay.

That Jessie doesn't look too good to me but it's hard to tell from this pic. I really want a great Jessie.

I like these figures a lot.The likeness and detail is there and seems spot on. I just hope Woody will be available in Europe soon, Buzz can' t go along without a Woody... erhm :eek: :monkey1

I finally seen Buzz at Target today. He looks great! I didn't have enough money on me to get him today. I plan on going back and getting him later.

Back