Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is looking for RC I have read repots he is showing up at Target. $59.99, but he's not in the same area withe the other Toy Story toys like you would expect him to be. He is the section with all the other remote control cars.

With any luck I'll be coming home tomorrow with at least Buzz in my posession, can't wait to check out the wings, silly I know, but the original Thinkway Buzz wings were both innaccurrate in function and petite in size, this thing should be all kinds of kick ass.

:rock :rock :rock

I forgot to post that I found Slinky Dog at the Disney store on Saturday. He looks awesome!

I wonder if he is the same as the one I seen at Target on monday. I believe it's just a reissue of the original. Which I still have. He's great except for the pull string right between his eyes.

He isn't the same one. The one Ill has is the the Disney Store Exclusive.

It's the same one I got. :D It's not part of the Collection line but it still looks great with the other figures. I just cut the string off.

Here's a quick pic:

P1020962.jpg

The Toys R Us I found my Buzz and Woody at had a bunch of RCs for $50. I'm still looking for Rex. :(

:D :monkey3

Here's a link to some info on Mr.Potato Head. Amazon had it up for a while but pulled it. I hope that they can use Don Ricklles voice for the figure.

https://www.stylefeeder.com/i/h08z2j85/Toy-Story-Collection-Mr-Potato-Head

Here's some info on Mr. Potato Head that I posted a while ago.

Last edited:
I seen him at Pixar Place at Hollywood Studios. Didn't really look at him to much so just assumed he was the same one. There seems to be subtle differences. Have no idea why they keep puting a pull string between his eyes. He doesn't have one in the movies.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/oDwZf28KTu8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/oDwZf28KTu8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I loved the aliens in Toy Story. If I would be able to order both Buzz and Woody I would like to set these right next to them.. like 'Ooooooh'

:D

Picked up Buzz today, had tons of him and Woody, just got Buzz for now though. I'll have photos of him later, but I'm quite happy. Having proper and functioning wings is so nice, the sound quality on the toy and real modes is great, the accurrate laser sound is a nice touch, nice to have his wrist open. Nice that each finger poses, surprised to find his waist swivel and have real rubber tubing instead of hard plastic painted. Also happy with the consistent colors and really happy with the head. The 1995 figure head, now that I see them side by side, is considerably larger, the purple is light compared to the rest of the figure, the eyes are painted a bit awkwardly positioned relative to the eyelid, this new one is great. I'm not doing to toss out the 95 figure, it's a classic worth holding onto, but it's nice to get the upgrade as well. Fortunately I'm not interested in keeping the box, the best paint job there was the worst box and the best box was the worst paint :lol

The only way anything else could be a better Buzz figure to me would be if they made one this authentic in looks, maybe sacrificed some authenticy in places, and gave it the kind of articulation he had in "live" mode in the film because they broke some rules of his toy limitations, like all these Thinkway figures can't pose his arm straight and forward, but he does that in the movie. It doesn't ruin this figure by any means, but this is basically a replica of the toy Andy got, I'd love a matching figure to be the living toy Andy never saw.

Has anyone else's Buzz come with scuff marks on his dome? Unfortunately, you can't see that in the store to know if you got a good one.

If you did, does anyone have a suggestion about how you might be able to get it out and make the dome nice and clear and scuff free, or at least minimize it a fair ammount.

Mine does even the one I returned had them they all have them.Thats the same thing with the eve's from wall-e they are all scratched.Id also like ot know a way to fix it. :(

Has anyone else's Buzz come with scuff marks on his dome? Unfortunately, you can't see that in the store to know if you got a good one.

If you did, does anyone have a suggestion about how you might be able to get it out and make the dome nice and clear and scuff free, or at least minimize it a fair ammount.

i know you can get a polish stuff designed for ipod screens... like a liquid or something that you rub on in small circles or something, btu I dont know if thats for glass or plastic. Apparantly it polished scratches off phone screens, watches etc.. I think.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/kfO-sF8Klo4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/kfO-sF8Klo4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

glad to help MaulFan.... I HAVE to get one of these Buzz's

Other than the dome issue, it's a great figure, dome problems have always plagued Buzz since day one. I don't mind the few scuffs on my 1995 Buzz, though if the buffing works I'll clean him up, but on the new one, they run right accross his eyes and even make shadows on his face. You can't see from a distance, but I love Buzz Lightyear and enjoy checking him out up close and that's when the scuffs become and issue.

Back