Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read your post last night so today when I got off of work I bought buzz.

He is really cool better then I expected the detail is really nice im debateing about getting woody he just doesnt seem worth the price ??????

What do you think ?

Billy

I read your post last night so today when I got off of work I bought buzz.

He is really cool better then I expected the detail is really nice im debateing about getting woody he just doesnt seem worth the price ??????

What do you think ?

Billy
He's worth it if you want to have the two main characters in definetive form. I can't see another company topping these, especially at this price. Someone else might make them with better materials and make them more 'accurate', but they'll me a lot more expensive.

wow would realy like to pick a buzz and a woody up for my girlfriend. anyone know where i can get one from in the uk?
Cant seem to find any on ebay.

I made the mistake of trying to unscrew the backpack cover I dident know the screws are made of plastic.:banghead

I cant seem to get the interactive part to work the only way he talks back is when I push the blue button ?

Is the interactive feature working for yours maybe im doing something wrong ?

Billy

I think on Buzz there is a way to turn his mic off therefore disabling his talking back. Perhaps thats whats wrong. For those who have woody, does he say "somebodys poisoned the waterhole"?

I made the mistake of trying to unscrew the backpack cover I dident know the screws are made of plastic.:banghead

I cant seem to get the interactive part to work the only way he talks back is when I push the blue button ?

Is the interactive feature working for yours maybe im doing something wrong ?

Billy
Ouch, sorry about the jetpack. :(

There is a way to switch him from Demo mode to Interactive. I think it's near where the batteries go.

I think on Buzz there is a way to turn his mic off therefore disabling his talking back. Perhaps thats whats wrong. For those who have woody, does he say "somebodys poisoned the waterhole"?
He says around 50 or so phrases, I'm sure that's one of 'em.

My buzz keeps saying the same things about 10 phrases and the interactive feature still doesnt work.Im going back to toyrus tommaorow and exchange him for another one.:(

Billy

These look really sweet, congrats guys. It's nice to finally see a company make toys of these that can actually be considered replicas from the movies. :D

I've been seeing more of these pop up. This Buzz is great, but to reiterate, definitely compare paint jobs if that's an option. Check out the edge of the purple head cap, eyes, and eyebrows. Most that I've seen have some minor slop in one or more of those areas. It's no big deal; just a note if you're a nitpicker like I am. The paint on Woody is a lot better and more consistent.

I just saw one at Wal-Mart today...very tempted to pick one up on the 25th when I pick up Batman: AA. I remember the original that came out and as cool as it was back then, I hated the small wings and was sorta turned away from it. I'm just glad they're revisiting TS and making some decent stuff now. I could only hope that Hot Toys would put something out later on since they got the disney/pixar license with TS3 coming next year.

If Hot Toys starts making VCD's of other Pixar characters like they did with UP, I'm gonna be in trouble. I'd pick up a number of those.

I returned my buzz today and got a new one The talk back doesnt even work that good I think thats how they are made.I'LL admit im not at all happy with the quality of buzz he's not interactive at all,the paint jobs are all defective this one has a line of green paint missing from the right arm I think it was knicked off when it was put in the box.The helmet is loaded with scratches the one I returned had this problum as well.My eve from wall-e is even like this.

The flying sound doesnt even work right and he only says about 10 phrases like my other one.

I think i might return him for a refund or buy the old syle one they have.At first I was happy but now im annoyed this figure seemed so cool.:(

Billy

Found this pic on another message board.

toystorycollection.jpg

There is some info on Mr. Potato Head here.
https://pixarplanet.com/blog/ultimate-buzz-lightyear-more-interactive-toy-story

Back