Things That Are Funny

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed ya Ween! :love

th

attachment.php

who ever designed this **** sure does lack some imagination.

i bet if they modeled it with garbage bag body suit and rubbish bin armor. it would still look better than that ****.

I don't get it.

A white woman called the police on a group of black people who were using a charcoal grill in a park where it isn't allowed. Though I wouldn't have bothered, some people are sticklers for the law. I think it was more about her being a busy body than it was being racial but well.....social media.

That I've blocked or snoozed so many people on facebook now my daily newsfeed amounts to about 3 posts. The only people I haven't unfollowed hardly ever post in the first place.

That I've blocked or snoozed so many people on facebook now my daily newsfeed amounts to about 3 posts. The only people I haven't unfollowed hardly ever post in the first place.

I pretty much only use FB for news about collectibles. I ended up blocking almost everyone else due to drama and ********.

It just isn't for me I can conclude. I'd happily have my profile deleted only it appears to be needed for online dating which I may want to avail of before too long.

Back