Things I Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trump slamming the MSM.

The Oscars getting flushed down the toilet.

John Wick 2

The Lord of the Rings Helms Deep scene.

The efficiency of chick-fil-a.

Drive through wrapped entirely around the building? No problem, we will have 2 people walking that like taking your order and swiping your card, then someone standing outside the drive-thru window to hand you your food and off quickly in about 3 minutes of getting in line. Anyone else that would have been 15 minutes.

Drive through wrapped entirely around the building? No problem, we will have 2 people walking that like taking your order and swiping your card, then someone standing outside the drive-thru window to hand you your food and off quickly in about 3 minutes of getting in line. Anyone else that would have been 15 minutes.

The mobile order ahead that Starbucks and Panera have are the same. Just walk in, grab your food and leave. Phenomenal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

​Our McD's does that at lunch and dinner times.

Based Stick Man meme and gifs :lol

5xv4tv2.gif

Damn man, didn't know Chick-Fil-A handled their drive thru line like that. Stopped at a Chick-Fil-A a few months back, saw the line, decided against it.

The mobile order ahead that Starbucks and Panera have are the same. Just walk in, grab your food and leave. Phenomenal

Yes. I like being able to walk in and grab my order without interacting with anyone.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being patient and instead of buying something outright, finding an auction and winning it for half the price.

Back