Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A code for living is crucial, and honoring your code is honoring who you are, but I meant it in terms of respect.

A man is only as good as his word. Honor in the social sense is just plain not being full of it. Talking straight. Being someone who can be taken at face value.

To act dishonorably is to be disingenuous, which is the essence of disrespect.
well you do that so when the time comes you can exploit your reputation on something crucial or big. like accumulating good karma for the evil ultimate. like palpatine.

Things I hate
I hate cancer as well. I lost my parents, my right testicular and my beautiful wife had that nasty, detestable illness.
Taxes
Biden
Slow drivers in the left lane.
Supposed friends who stab one in the back.
The Flash movie wasn't based on the comic.
Paramount hasn't made a classic Star trek movie with CGI and the original actors.
Hyper inflation.
No one has made 1/6 Lynda Carter Wonder Woman or Elvira figures yet.
Dogs don't have a longer lifespan.
Time travel hasn't been invented.
It's almost 2024 and mankind is still hateful.

Things I hate
I hate cancer as well. I lost my parents, my right testicular and my beautiful wife had that nasty, detestable illness.
Taxes
Biden
Slow drivers in the left lane.
Supposed friends who stab one in the back.
The Flash movie wasn't based on the comic.
Paramount hasn't made a classic Star trek movie with CGI and the original actors.
Hyper inflation.
No one has made 1/6 Lynda Carter Wonder Woman or Elvira figures yet.
Dogs don't have a longer lifespan.
Time travel hasn't been invented.
It's almost 2024 and mankind is still hateful.
You ain’t seen hyperinflation yet.

Hate is always such a strong word, but there is a thing about pop culture that frustrates me so much.

If you dislike a popular thing, it's usually in everyone's best interest for you to keep quiet, even if you have countless valid points. It took me so long to learn in my twenties that even if people praise something too much, who am I to spoil their fun?

The issue is that logic doesn't go both ways, as enjoying a good thing that happens to be a popular internet punching bag gets you no freedom to talk about it anywhere.

Even if you have a vaild response to every bad argument about why something is bad, people just don't care and enjoy having something they can safely bash. It becomes too exausting to defend.

Why bash on something just because it was niche? Let the people who enjoy it have their fun, and not constantly get that slap in the face every other Youtube video.

I shouldn't have to call something a guilty pleasure either, as the term only exists for people who are too proud to admit they enjoy something out of their comfort zone, or percieved demographic.

Don't be a hater is what I'm getting at, which I suppose is a strange request for this thread. 😄

Also don't respond to a post with a single image or gif. That's a good one too.

Hate is always such a strong word, but there is a thing about pop culture that frustrates me so much.

If you dislike a popular thing, it's usually in everyone's best interest for you to keep quiet, even if you have countless valid points. It took me so long to learn in my twenties that even if people praise something too much, who am I to spoil their fun?

The issue is that logic doesn't go both ways, as enjoying a good thing that happens to be a popular internet punching bag gets you no freedom to talk about it anywhere.

Even if you have a vaild response to every bad argument about why something is bad, people just don't care and enjoy having something they can safely bash. It becomes too exausting to defend.

Why bash on something just because it was niche? Let the people who enjoy it have their fun, and not constantly get that slap in the face every other Youtube video.

I shouldn't have to call something a guilty pleasure either, as the term only exists for people who are too proud to admit they enjoy something out of their comfort zone, or percieved demographic.

Don't be a hater is what I'm getting at, which I suppose is a strange request for this thread. 😄

Also don't respond to a post with a single image or gif. That's a good one too.
keep quiet? did you not realized most of the movements going on are from minority loudspeaker self proclaim speaking on behalf of the minority because they dont agree with the majority or popular opinion? i definitely say it works well for their side.

so if you dont like something popular and have the urge to say it out loud do it. just becareful of the onslaught that may be upon you. but if you are persistent you can succeed. just look at blm, lbgtlmg, qanifa or qanon however you spell it.

keep quiet? did you not realized most of the movements going on are from minority loudspeaker self proclaim speaking on behalf of the minority because they dont agree with the majority or popular opinion? i definitely say it works well for their side.

so if you dont like something popular and have the urge to say it out loud do it. just becareful of the onslaught that may be upon you. but if you are persistent you can succeed. just look at blm, lbgtlmg, qanifa or qanon however you spell it.
That's true of course, but I was specifically referring to consumable media and pop culture, which is not important in the grand scheme of things.

Obviously for more important matters, you should make sure your voice is heard.

The way media is portrayed can be worth fighting for as well, but I'm refering to the type of argument that boils down to simply bickering over something completely subjective.

In these instances, there's really no reason for the person who dislikes it to say anything at all. Just hold it in, and let the person enjoy the thing they like.

Last edited:
Pretentious people, narcissists, people who can’t let others enjoy things and people who can’t mind their own business, have to be #1, 2, 3 and 4 on my list.

Oh and yogurt. I HATE yogurt.

Things I hate?

72b3889e29bdf15428abe71d79f4de5f3b59a3908f4bf4802db220a8ea8a55a7-1897242807.jpg

if that culture is about hunting heads of opponents and shrinking them so they can sell it at high price to tourists?
Tis a movie quote. I am all for thinking low of cultures that have such practices. Not everything is equal and not everything is good. Some things are just wrong. In fact, there are many things within our own modern culture I consider wrong also that in time will be looked back on as being so. But to mention them might be contraversial.

Seeing it in Canada already. And it's getting worse by the week.
Our government will probably start taxing us for paying too much taxes soon.
Inflation is definitely something I am hating a lot right now. Just the weekly grocery shop has become so expensive that I think it doubled over the past couple years, while at the same time quality of products dropped massively and quantity per pack shrank

The fools think it’s because they don’t have enough revenue when it’s because they spend too much of what doesn’t exist. The revenue they think they can extract has already been spent multiple times over.

Hyperinflation in Germany in 1923 had the Deutschmark trading 4.23 trillion to one USD. Britain and America floated them loans to get back in their feet. There’s no one to lend now. Everyone is broke after the Covid lockdowns and stimulus orgy.

There’s literally one chance to save it and it won’t happen. They need to stop all spending, eliminate all commercial restrictions, abolish the central banks, and get their currencies back on gold. Don’t hold your breath (maybe buy ammo).

dont they allow medical assisted death decided by your family and friends and if nobody there to make the call the doctor has the right to make it for you whether you like it or not lol. with more poor people opting for this it should reduce the financial burden of the government.

Back