Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The current trend of women having some THICC eyebrows!? What is the deal with some choosing to have wookie-esque eyebrows? Now, as a guy, am I qualified to really offer an opinion?

No.

I still hate it.
Lol - shoot, I'm never looking at some damn eyebrows. Too busy checking out other locations...

People mocking at you and your post - not on this forum! - with smileys and stupid replies because they’re too dumb to realize the actual point of the statement. And to top all that, YOU get banned because you decided to stand up and give those damm b****es and f***faces contra with irony/cynicism and fitting GIFs:slap

Abcdefu GIF by GAYLE

People mocking at you and your post - not on this forum! - with smileys and stupid replies because they’re too dumb to realize the actual point of the statement. And to top all that, YOU get banned because you decided to stand up and give those damm b****es and f***faces contra with irony/cynicism and fitting GIFs:slap

Abcdefu GIF by GAYLE
Agree with you.

Attachments

• 495CA5B5-BA0F-4E0F-8D8B-4359F569A4A2.jpeg
    495CA5B5-BA0F-4E0F-8D8B-4359F569A4A2.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 0
Sucks about Matthew Perry dying. My initial reaction upon hearing it was certainly one of surprise but not much more. But Facebook and Youtube have been bombarding me with articles and clips and they've worn me down. If I think about it, yeah it's pretty sad. It's trendy to ***t on F.R.I.E.N.D.S these days but it's the only sitcom I ever bothered to watch beginning to end, the only sitcom that was an 'event' in my house. Reruns are always on and it is - at least was - a good cheering up show. Could be a different experience now. :(

396203370_639557471681182_6700360245120171220_n.jpg

I’m not going to say what I hate right now. I got in enough trouble for it when it was still academic, and I know how much worse it will be. Marines understand and Jews understand. I hope no one else has to understand, but I have little hope that it will be the case because there are too many who don’t, and there are too many who are drooling like rabid pigs at the prospect that they won’t understand until it’s too late.

I’m not going to say what I hate right now. I got in enough trouble for it when it was still academic, and I know how much worse it will be. Marines understand and Jews understand. I hope no one else has to understand, but I have little hope that it will be the case because there are too many who don’t, and there are too many who are drooling like rabid pigs at the prospect that they won’t understand until it’s too late.
I agree. Fan worship of Taylor Swift has gotten OUT OF CONTROL!

That is what you were talking about, right?

Yes a Code for life. I grew up in a disciplined environment borne from hardship and military influence. In the main it has served me well. It is a jungle out there....be safe.
A code for living is crucial, and honoring your code is honoring who you are, but I meant it in terms of respect.

A man is only as good as his word. Honor in the social sense is just plain not being full of it. Talking straight. Being someone who can be taken at face value.

To act dishonorably is to be disingenuous, which is the essence of disrespect.

Back