Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had another Sideshow issue, finally got my figure only for it to arrive damaged. Got an auto-response from Sideshow telling me I can expect a reply from an actual human in seven to ten business days. :gah:

I'm so looking forward to clearing the last of my pre-orders from Sideshow and hopefully never having to use them again.

I was responding to the part that said "every site has a slant or an agenda"

Most site, even toy and music and TV shows, have an agenda these days, and that's pushing the Orange Man bad stuff.

It's boring.

Your initial reply to Mr Green kicked it off. Sure Trump was the implied voice, but the discussion at that point was about climate change. Given Trump is a climate-science denier, it was hardly a case of pushing ‘Orange Man bad stuff’.

"Climate change? Noe way!" - Fake News

Mr Green is super original. Nobody has ever made jokes about Trump. So hilarious, fresh, and above all....witty.

Orange Man Bad.

Climate science isn't about culture wars unless you're a moron... and here you are turning a throwaway exchange about climate science denial into a rant about culture wars - the very thing you reckon is boring - 'cause you can't think your way out of a wet paper bag. Talk about intellectual paucity.

Climate science isn't about culture wars unless you're a moron... and here you are turning a throwaway exchange about climate science denial into a rant about culture wars - the very thing you reckon is boring - 'cause you can't think your way out of a wet paper bag. Talk about intellectual paucity.

Planned obsolescence.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

"intellectual paucity"?

"Planned obsolescence"?

Is this SSF?

:lol

Next I'll be reading about "wanton recalcitrance"! :lol

No, you'll be reading about Mycena chlorophos, a species of agaric fungus in the family Mycenaceae. First described in 1860, the fungus is found in subtropical Asia, including Japan, Taiwan, Polynesia, Indonesia, and Sri Lanka, in Australia, and Brazil. Fruit bodies (mushrooms) have pale brownish-grey sticky caps up to 30 mm (1.2 in) in diameter atop stems 6–30 mm (0.2–1.2 in) long and up to a millimeter thick. The mushrooms are bioluminescent.

7afe5f5b434115955c4e23e2af9ab927.png

No, you'll be reading about Mycena chlorophos, a species of agaric fungus in the family Mycenaceae. First described in 1860, the fungus is found in subtropical Asia, including Japan, Taiwan, Polynesia, Indonesia, and Sri Lanka, in Australia, and Brazil. Fruit bodies (mushrooms) have pale brownish-grey sticky caps up to 30 mm (1.2 in) in diameter atop stems 6–30 mm (0.2–1.2 in) long and up to a millimeter thick. The mushrooms are bioluminescent.

7afe5f5b434115955c4e23e2af9ab927.png

wooohhhhh....I'm gonna spark a fatty and just watch this image...

I hate the current iteration of Saturday Night Live.

It's so excrutiatingly unfunny. The cast is wretched. The writing is insultingly stupid. God I hate it so much.

Back