Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People who think the common cold is THE FLU!

I got one lady who tells me shes had the flu 3 times this month.

Morons.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Yep. The confusion over this is more common than the common cold. I think I've only had the flu once in my life. Plenty of colds though.

Yep. The confusion over this is more common than the common cold. I think I've only had the flu once in my life. Plenty of colds though.

Medical knowledge is at an all time low.
You are very correct.

If you actually have the Flu, its very unlikely that you would have the strength to be out shopping for a pill to make you feel better....

Sideshow's new website. Where my orders page won't load at all, the log out goes to a page that is still missing, my rewards aren't updating properly, and where in stock orders that I requested to be paid in full, paying off my payment plans early, have now been left in limbo for so long that they are now later than they would have been if I had left them to be paid off on the original schedule. Oh, and none of my emails have been replied to, no matter what address I use, so I'm totally in the dark about if they are even aware of the issues, much less if they are doing anything about them. And I tried calling (even though I hate that as an international customer) but they didn't answer that, either. I'm a pretty patient guy, but seriously, wtf is going on with Sideshow at the moment? Total f-ing clownshoes.

Sideshow's new website. Where my orders page won't load at all, the log out goes to a page that is still missing, my rewards aren't updating properly, and where in stock orders that I requested to be paid in full, paying off my payment plans early, have now been left in limbo for so long that they are now later than they would have been if I had left them to be paid off on the original schedule. Oh, and none of my emails have been replied to, no matter what address I use, so I'm totally in the dark about if they are even aware of the issues, much less if they are doing anything about them. And I tried calling (even though I hate that as an international customer) but they didn't answer that, either. I'm a pretty patient guy, but seriously, wtf is going on with Sideshow at the moment? Total f-ing clownshoes.

I had the same issue today. I was on hold for 30 minutes before I gave up. The online chat didn’t work all day long. And I needed to update a payment. Apparently you can’t message them on Facebook anymore. Very annoyed and very disappointed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Crazy, isn't it? At least for me they appear to be all but impossible to contact right now. It does not inspire confidence, much less customer satisfaction...

Crazy, isn't it? At least for me they appear to be all but impossible to contact right now. It does not inspire confidence, much less customer satisfaction...

I just called again and was on hold for 17 minutes, but a real life human finally answered and took care of my issue. I hope your luck is faring better as well!

Living in a climate where either the heating has to be turned on or the cooling has to be turned on. It was baking hot summer all the way up to last week. Now there's condensation on the windows.

Ireland is a bit erratic too these days. We had Summer in late February and snow this week. Though not quite cold enough to stay on the ground where I live.

Mr Green is super original. Nobody has ever made jokes about Trump. So hilarious, fresh, and above all....witty.

Orange Man Bad.

Here in the Southern US, we are having our first normal spring in quite some time.

Of course the rubes are saying how abnormal it is....but historically the last 6 years were abnormal not this year....

Short attention spans I suppose.

Back