Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had another Sideshow issue, finally got my figure only for it to arrive damaged. Got an auto-response from Sideshow telling me I can expect a reply from an actual human in seven to ten business days. :gah:

I'm so looking forward to clearing the last of my pre-orders from Sideshow and hopefully never having to use them again.

Turns out ten days was optimistic. It took seven weeks to the day to get two email responses out of Sideshow and finally get the replacement part sent out.

WTF has happened to Sideshow customer service? They felt slow before, but this was positively glacial!

Celebs turning into saints when they pass.....I'm sure even Chevy Chase will be praised when the time comes

1995 I remember my mom wise-cracking the security at LAX when they asked her what the unusual shape in her carry-on was. “Maybe it’s a bazooka?”

lol, they said. They sure as hell wouldn’t be laughing now.

Actually it was a parcel-delivery scanner/ipad thingie we have at work. They replaced our previous machine (which, far as I knew, had been working fine) and the camera for photo-capturing barcodes didn't seem to be working on this new one - I had to manually enter tracking numbers which was a pain in the arse. However it turned out there was a new lazer scanner in the machine that no one told me about.

So I guess my complaint doesn't apply here.

Just got a Manker E02 flashlight, and the electronic lock-out option is blocked, and cannot get out of it, to have the flashlight unlocked anymore (Lock out: one click-double click-triple click to lock out the flashlight). WTH is wrong with these companies making a lock-out that doesn't work properly, as it seems I'm not alone with this issue. Now I need to replace the darn thing, but I think I'll ask for money back and they can shove this flashlight where the sun doesn't shine, pun intended

Cool looking flashlight but drains the single AAA battery fast, in 3 mins of 220 lumens.

Seems there is a solution.

https://budgetlightforum.com/node/62328

I have read that thread (and others) and watched youtube clips, as well as talked to Mankenr representatives. Seems mine is damaged. Will send back for refund and get something else instead. I don't want an EDC flashlight I cannot trust.

Back