Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Just, wow. Ive never felt like anyone should be banned from a public forum but you sir would be the first. You dont deserve to be here. If you dont like the community then leave. If you dont appreciate the generosity and effort it takes others to post codes and email them then please dont let the door hit your whiny selfish ass on the way out.

:goodpost: :exactly:

The code usually only last 5 minutes. The emails are almost useless anyway.

You could always download tapatalk like I did today and it will alert you every time someone posts in the codes thread, which I'm finding rather annoying. :lol

I've been able to get every code but two from the emails. I love them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a sad display. Yeah that door is really getting me boys... Smfh. This is the kind of **** I see on this site, time and time again. No class members with too much time on their hands. I feel sorry for a lot of you.

This is a sad display. Yeah that door is really getting me boys... Smfh. This is the kind of **** I see on this site, time and time again. No class members with too much time on their hands. I feel sorry for a lot of you.

Yea it's really weird people have a problem with you. I can't imagine why, must be their fault.

Since you despise this community so much you won't miss this place at all.

Good bye.

Doesn't participate in the forum but is angry no one helps him get free reward points. I name thee Entitlement Incarnate.

Nailed it.

9RhCWsL.gif

I asked during spook, got nowhere. No idea why they're still using emails. Must be a bunch of older people who don't know how to work a cell phone and use an app like discord or WhatsApp.

I know this ass-hat is banned, but OLD people? This guy doesn't have a clue. Whatsapp and Discord... Yeah, chat apps. That would work supremely well to distribute info to a list of a couple hundred people.

I usually get them too, but there have been a few that didn't come in. Or I'd get them too late. It's probably stupid Yahoo.

Every year Yahoo starts blocking after the first few emails go out unfortunately.

1. For this public proclamation to be rooted in the perception of other's unwillingness/inability to share coupon codes seems to be a gross overreaction, particularly given all the other issues, comments, and attitudes that are expressed here. With dozens of others reasons to express great discontent, it is more than curious that you chose coupon codes.

2. Why burn the bridge? Why not just ask about coupon codes and then move on? I think others would have gladly shared the information. In fact, I frequently observe coupon code information posted unsolicited. In general I find a great willingness to share information on this site.

3. There was also a comment about whining posts. Fair enough, but this is an open forum and it's just not realistic to expect others to refrain from complaining about a variety of things. Conversely, there is an abundance of praise here, too. I think learning to ignore people, especially on the Internet, is a developed skill. People and their ideas need to be viewed through a proper lense.

But I guess a Popeye moment was reached- "That's all I can stands and I can't stands no more!"

1. For this public proclamation to be rooted in the perception of other's unwillingness/inability to share coupon codes seems to be a gross overreaction, particularly given all the other issues, comments, and attitudes that are expressed here. With dozens of others reasons to express great discontent, it is more than curious that you chose coupon codes.

2. Why burn the bridge? Why not just ask about coupon codes and then move on? I think others would have gladly shared the information. In fact, I frequently observe coupon code information posted unsolicited. In general I find a great willingness to share information on this site.

3. There was also a comment about whining posts. Fair enough, but this is an open forum and it's just not realistic to expect others to refrain from complaining about a variety of things. Conversely, there is an abundance of praise here, too. I think learning to ignore people, especially on the Internet, is a developed skill. People and their ideas need to be viewed through a proper lense.

But I guess a Popeye moment was reached- "That's all I can stands and I can't stands no more!"

It's weird because the vast majority of threads have the same basic people who comment within them so you do get a sense of internet community, (I have real friends too I swear!), and you know a fair amount of frequent commenters. And for the most part there aren't too many bad blood arguments

You know what... I just wish if if Wee Jedi was banned this fast :lol.

(and good job banning this dude, regardless - he was definitely looking for it).

Last edited:
Back